Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Take a look.

Pulled an all nighter so I thought I might as well put in a couple of hours to get this thing done. Which is fitting considering the map begun with an all nighter to start the first two rooms, heh.

I don't think there are any serious bugs in it, but I am done with it regardless... I always get bored towards the end of a WAD because I want to start something else.

I've got a couple of ideas for the next WAD which will probably all be planned out at the weekend when I have time to sleep, and WAD... :)

Didn't feel like much was changed, and your monster teleporters are not too well designed, the teleport line is badly placed. It's still a nice oldschool map, but it's not nearly as challenging as it could've been with that design.

But since 'Authors MAY use this level as a base to build additional levels' I might have some fun with this later.

Didn't feel like much was changed, and your monster teleporters are not too well designed, the teleport line is badly placed. It's still a nice oldschool map, but it's not nearly as challenging as it could've been with that design.

I don't find it important for the teleporters to go beyond making sure the monsters are simply there when you get out of the two rooms.

I wanted to make it as difficult as possible for me to go through without dieing on regular occassions... In fact I never really died unless I made an arse of things, but health ran low and for someone who hadn't played the map before and wouldn't know the layout (or potentially, the secrets), I would imagine it would be a challenge for most.

That's about as far as my effort in gameplay wanted to go but if you want to do something different feel free.

All right, I won't release it anyway, but you'll certainly get a copy :P

I liked that. ran out of ammo and died the first time. when I found the chainsaw it got a lil' easier. it's a fun map, IMO.

Very fun map, has some tough moments, but never the frustrating ones. Sadly I found two tutifruti bugs in vanilla DOOM (one near the rocket launcher, the other near the switch guarded by two Mancubus down some stairs).
Hope to see more stuff from you in the future.

I don't know if that's the name, is something that sometimes happen with textures that are small (like the step# or lava# wall textures), I don't know what causes it, sometimes it happens, some times it doesn't, always can be fixed by replacing the bugged texture with a larger one.

Usually it happens when you lower-unpeg or upper-unpeg small textures! If you want to remove this problem, you should remove this option and align texture by yourself with Y offset... or in 3D mode with Doom Builder! ;)