Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Yeah. Bremerton mailing adress, but like 2 minutes from Silverdale. Bremerton is a bit cooler than Silverdale though, so I kinda like to be associated with it more. Also, no one knows about Silverdale outside of Kitsap county. Now I've gone crosseyed.

Northern Washington is great. Too bad I live in a relatively crappy part (although, not nearly as bad as eastern Washington).

Yeah, I have a much better impression of northern Washington to southern. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the Willamette Valley but the southern half of Washington is really pretty brown and boring to look at. It doesn't really become a nice view until you get up to about Olympia, imo.

You know, I've never actualy been to the Walla Walla area. Been to every other part of the state, even Pend-Orille County. Eastern Washington is mostly a big wasteland of circular crops, volcanic rock, dust devils, and mormons.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Kochipahk/2251849a.jpg

There's me on the left, looking like a loser poser fag, with one eye open and the other closed, with shitty-looking red hair, a stupid Linkin Park t-shirt, fake bling, and eyeshadow, on Halloween of '04.

And my retarded looking friends.

EDIT: Well I'll be, my picture is too big! I'll take out the IMG tags.

Also, make me the second colored person to post a picture.

I wonder if anyone here can match my low, low age of FOURTEEN!!!! WHOMGWTFBBQ!!11JU34BTVPW

That's actually just some horrible picture someone was using for a joke message account somewhere. I actually posted a real picture of myself back here on page 2.

and that's me. no no. not the dork with the glasses. the spotch of paint on the wall.

Uh, right.

Bastet Furry said:

The best part about hanging furry art is that you save so much money on glue!!!

Numbermind said:

Uh, right.

Ok, you seemed to quote me, now tell me where. If you cant i could carry you to court for telling false. Every lawyer would lick his fingers for such an easy case.

EDIT: FYI, i made a screenshot so i would bring you nothing editing your post.
Apologize and i forget about it.