Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Termination of Doomserv (?)

well? Are we fellows completely over it or what? I havn't seen Washington server back online in almost 3 weeks already, and before the server was down, it was been very quiet there. I was thinking if I should uninstall my Doomserv right now. Wait until whatever might happen in the future or if there were a revolutionary in Doomserv, then I would install it back. However, we really need someone need to be responsible to take care of the job. TGO is probably dead already and hiding in somewhere. Ah...so is Hag, I suppose.

well, it's obvious that doom connector has taken it over, so i dunno if doomserv will exist again.

Washington is down because hag's isp stopped him running 24/7 server :(

Yeah, also another problem is most people now prefer doom connector over doomserv but that doesn't include me, at least I don't very like using dc that much

It's probably gonna be a sad christmas this year for those of yall who will miss gathering in doomserv. I miss saying "merry christmas" to everyone in doomserv unlike last year we did.

Wrong, ralph, in real life, I most likely am not. I just feel sorry for Doomserv, that's all.

Yeah, U 2, fod. Merry Christmas
(we actually have to say 'merry xmas' to each other in here)

csdoom is buggier than doomserv in case you havn't realized that, besides csdoom doesn't have as many features as doomserv used to have, such as recording demos, a lobby, IM,...etc