Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MmM

Fortune Cookie Say: You have explosive personality

Awesome!
Now make it that you can take off the outer skin so the ghost comes out :P

For fifteen cent I tell your future!

Looks like one of those old carnival fortune teller machines. : D

Vader: I considered making the ghost as well, but not as an internal element. The body is mostly hollow, so it could conceivably have been done that way though. Doing so would have added probably at least three more days of work though. If I ever make the ghost, it'll probably be as a separate, stand-alone figure.

Bank: I fear the Coolie only has one fortune to tell and that is . . . BOOM!!!

MmM said:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/kramwartap/coolietrongroup.jpg

So that's why you didn't give him legs.

person who buy drowed cat, pay for wet pussy. this thing looks Cool. no pun intented. but where's the rest of it?

It's a bust.

It's damn good too, I was playing around with SW a few days ago too :p Lo Wang knows his shit.

Wise Man Say: Man who fart in church have to sit in his own pew.

I'd like to do some thrashing with ol' Lo Wang, but it's no fun without audio. I still can't get sound to work with Shadow Warrior on my PC. :( Trilinear tried to help me out with that by recommending VDMsound, but the game only works for 30 seconds with sound and then it crashes when I run it with that (same thing happens with Blood). I've tried DOSBox too, but my computer isn't powerful enough to run Shadow Warrior in that at a playable level.

exp(x)/Shapeless: I decided to make him a bust with no legs early on in the construction process, mainly because the Coolie would've come out about a foot tall otherwise (he's roughly 1/6th scale--I used my 12 inch G.I.JOE Stormshadow figure as a model/size reference in fact), but being able to make a Coolie-tron was a definite plus. Before I glued his hat on, I had that on my Mancubus and Arachnotron figures too--I should have taken pictures, Chinese Mancubus and Arachnotron looked kickass.