Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spank

Israel invades Lebanon

This guy on board 8 on gamefaqs was like hey guys my country is exploding :/ someone offered to drive over from egypt and pick him up, but he said the borders were closed.

:((

Is a large scale conflict really worth 2 kidnapped soldiers? Seriously, I'm wondering if we'll see the end of the World or the Middle East here.

It's good to finally see Jewish folks on the giving side, not the receiving end, for once.

Job said:

It's good to finally see Jewish folks on the giving side, not the receiving end, for once.

Yeah. Violence for violence's sake.

Snarboo said:

Is a large scale conflict really worth 2 kidnapped soldiers? Seriously, I'm wondering if we'll see the end of the World or the Middle East here.

We very well may be at the beginning of the end... The thing is, even if we realize it, as Humans we are too stupid to stop ourselves.

Job said:

After stealing a country that they left in biblical times, I suppose it was time to put it to use.

Israel has lost like 15 people in all, Lebanon is out over 100.

spank said:

Yeah. Violence for violence's sake.

They've got a lot of catching up to do. Besides, there's a lot of violence for violence's sake - at least Israel/the Jews have the closest semblance to a reason than a lot of other armed conflicts in other parts of the world. But I don't necessarily think they'd admit that this lashing out can be chalked up to centuries of discrimination and genocide.

Two soldiers were captured.. sorry but while I disagree with war in an idealistic world, that is grounds for a fight. Thats just how the world is, thats the rules we have ALL defined, and thats all thats being acted upon. If you are mad, there is no one to blame but everyone. The world would be great without war, but there is war. Unfortuantly. But as long as there is, this is definitely grounds for it. How would anyone else feel if some of thier soldiers were abducted on thier home ground? And as Job said, there are constantly explosions in Israel.

And everyone saying we're on the brink of the end of the world, we've been on that brink for that last 50-60 years. The problem with the middle east is that no one wants to give up. The rest of the world tries to calm it down by entering the situation and then countries like North Korea get jealous of the attention the mideast gets and act like attention whores making everything more volatile.

Everyone of these countries is armed with weapons capable of destroying the world, and we hang in a balance that is extremely volitle. But we've been hanging there for a long time.

insertwackynamehere said:

etc.

Another reason the world needs two superpowers. At least during the cold war we had the USSR to keep us in check. It's awful hard to make a move when your gun is pointed at someone else's head while their's is pointing at yours.

Job said:
They've got a lot of catching up to do. Besides, there's a lot of violence for violence's sake - at least Israel/the Jews have the closest semblance to a reason than a lot of other armed conflicts in other parts of the world. But I don't necessarily think they'd admit that this lashing out can be chalked up to centuries of discrimination and genocide.

Yeah, it's cool, man, after we put our hands up their asses for ages and then jewbagged them they can go take it out on those fucking towelheads!

Everyone of these countries is armed with weapons capable of destroying the world,

Okay, but keep in mind smoking crack can hurt you.

What is the role of the A army? To protect the A guys from the B army.
What is the role of the B army? To protect the B guys from the A army.
Yes, this is a vicious circle.

myk said:

Yeah, it's cool, man, after we put our hands up their asses for ages and then jewbagged them they can go take it out on those fucking towelheads!

Works for me. For whatever reason after all those years of the US hitting the wasp's nest with a military stick, it was Lebanon/Hezbollah's that was the last straw, though Israel's fight isn't with us. Though in any case, I guess it's not always good to walk quietly and carry a big stick. We, the US, made our amends as best as we could after WWII; we've given that country plenty of diplomatic handjobs. It's those "towelheads" that're saying the Holocaust was a myth and the Jews should make an exodus out of the middle-east pronto. So yeah, they're pretty much getting what's coming to them.

Job said:
Works for me. For whatever reason after all those years of the US hitting the wasp's nest with a military stick, it was Lebanon/Hezbollah's that was the last straw, though Israel's fight isn't with us.

Last straw of what? This stuff has been going on for a while and it seems like its here to stay, by the look of things.

We, the US, made our amends as best as we could after WWII; we've given that country plenty of diplomatic handjobs.

I'm afraid I can't see you as a representative of America's military (or whatever) presence in the Middle-east.

It's those "towelheads" that're saying the Holocaust was a myth and the Jews should make an exodus out of the middle-east pronto. So yeah, they're pretty much getting what's coming to them.

No doubt; the ones saying that are also saying "either die a martyr or be a victor"; they never asked for anything else. It's also coming to a lot of other people, of course, either in Israel, Lebannon, or other places related in one way or another. And maybe your heads of state can capitalize on it somehow, and use your tax money to ensure their partner companies have something to do in the mess.

Job said:

They've got a lotIsrael/the Jews have the closest semblance to a reason than a lot of other armed conflicts in other parts of the world.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I really don't think that religion and past conflicts are the reason why Israel has had such belligerent behaviors through time. Wars are all about economic interests; they always have been and they'll always be. The founding of an independent country is definitely a great compensation for peoples that have been opressed throughout the history and the Jewish community should realize this; heck, so does Palestine because they agreed to give out a chunk of their territory. Therefore, Israel wouldn't want to bite one of the hands that feeds them unless they really had something to go for.

The importance that the USA gives to Israel, as well as their support for Israel's kind of unethical means leads me to think that that country acts there as a beacon of American influence in a area that is fertile with oil.

I think I should add that for religious reasons there is no denying that the Jews called Israel thier Holy Land before anyone else. When Christianity broke off, and subsequently Islam off of Christianity, they formed thier own religions that believed in the same Holy Land, but of course the Jews were there first, and it was thier religion first regardless of what you choose to believe about them. Plus they were the ones forced to wander the Earth for centuries, Christians and Muslims had thier own places.

And what "unethical" means does Israel have? Invading a country responsible for capturing thier soldiers? Oh excuse me, I'm sorry that is wrong. Maybe they should put down thier weapons and let some little children who's parents strapped a backpack full of c-4 onto them go over into a crowd in Jerusalem and blow himself up, unknowlingy, for the good of his family and ancestry.

Simply put, the piece of land is Israel not Palestine. It is by law, it is by dibs, and thats life. The Jews claimed Israel as thier Holy Land, and it's only everyone else's Holy Land because of the Jews, and some schisms in the religion.

Going against the Jews and Israel and the Holocaust and whatever is fun, maybe to you guys, because it makes you feel cynical and different, but you are just sharing the same views as the people on stormfront.org who think that the white race is the only good race and believe everything the Jews do is what causes problems. You also bear resemblance to the disgusting, shit-ridden, mental darkness era of the middle-aged Europe who believed in things such as witchcraft and that disease wasnt causes by wallowing in your own waste like a pig, but by evil spirits. You also thought Jews were evil because they were the only people smart enough to actually make a living, and thus money suddenly became evil too and Jews were money-hoarders because they did better than you. Its a class conflict, that became a religious conflict (when the Church helped incite more hatred) and now, when that stereotype doesnt even hold true anymore in the least, it is still followed. In other words you guys are acting like ignorant idiots with stupid passed down hate. Perhaps.. perhaps the Jews are actually right and you dont have to take the other side.

And perhaps when they were given their very own country they should have just stayed there and been greatful, instead of constantly "expanding" and "colonizing" into Palestine territory, and bombing the hell out of them whenever they compained about being invaded?

I get amused when criticism of Israeli government actions is looked upon as anti-semitism because, quite objectively, it's not. Israel has the right to exist but it does not have the right to invade its neighbors just because Jews have been victims over the ages.

Supporting these offensive behaviors and viewing them as rightful is analogous to what sadly led to nazism (Germany was totally empoverished and demoralized by the Versailles treaty after WWI).

(And, obviously, detractors of this standpoint/right-wingers have called it "new anti-semitism" to make facts sound like a big injustice, when even some Jewish individuals agree with it.)

I always wondered how the Jews turned white in the first place.

Anyhow, this is not the first time the so called Jews were not on the receiving end. These are not holy people, they are just people like you and me, and they mean to F*ck sh*t up in the name of power and money, and the NWO, not unlike the other "super powers" in the world.

And by THEY I mean the state of Isreal, not the people.

I think I should add that for religious reasons there is no denying that the Jews called Israel thier Holy Land before anyone else. When Christianity broke off, and subsequently Islam off of Christianity, they formed thier own religions that believed in the same Holy Land, but of course the Jews were there first, and it was thier religion first regardless of what you choose to believe about them. Plus they were the ones forced to wander the Earth for centuries, Christians and Muslims had thier own places....

On that premise, give America back to the native americans.

Also Let us look at what Israel wants.

Israel says US will attack Iraq in May

Israel Says War on Iraq Would Benefit the Region

Attack Iraq soon, Sharon aide says

Israel Urges US to Attack Iraq: "Sooner, Rather than Later"

Israel To U.S.: Don't Delay Iraq Attack

Cheney Admits US will attack Iraq 'for Israel's sake'

AIPAC is pushing for the USA to attack Iran for Israel

AIPAC is pushing for the USA to attack Iran for Israel

AIPAC spurring Congress to pass sanctions bill against Iran

Israel says Iran close to having a nuclear bomb

Israel warns on Iranian "nightmare"

Iran the next nuclear threat

Sharon stirs up conflict with Syria and Iran

Iran, Libya, Syria are next?

Israel instructs America to attack Iran and Syria

ISRAEL DEMANDS IRAN BE ATTACKED NEXT AFTER IRAQ

Syria's Next

US Assures Israel That Syria And Iran Are Next

War is not in U.S. interest

Sharon Recruits US Mercenaries Against Syria

Sharon Wants U.S. Action Against Syria

Iraqi WMD 'possibly in Syria'

Syria rejects Iraqi weapons claims

Sharon Says US Should Also Disarm Iran, Libya and Syria

Israel urges harder int'l line towards Iran

Israeli foreign minister calls for international action against Iran in light of elections

Israelis urge U.S. to stop Iran's nuke goals

It would be a “catastrophe” for the United States to pull out of Iraq, a leading Israeli legislator warned.

'Israel will take out Iran's nuke facilities if US does not'

According to al-Watan, Israel made it clear that it would only be able to wait until a certain date next year and would strike at Iran if no progress is made by that time.

Israel says Syria regime change in world's interest

Israeli officials call for changes in Syrian rule

Israeli leaders call for regime change in Syria after assassination report

Sharon blasts Syria-Iran 'axis of evil'

Israeli Says Rockets Shipped to Hezbollah

Israeli Says Iran Nuclear Race Reaches Point of No Return

Sharon: Israel will not accept nuclear Iran

Sharon: Iran nukes may require military response

IDF chief: Diplomatic pressure on Iran unlikely to succeed

Israel expands war arsenal to deal with Iranian nuclear threat

Israeli Aides Warn U.S. Not To Drop Ball on Iran

Zionists pressures Bush Administration to attack Iran's nuclear facilities

MK: Iran to have nuclear capability within 2 years

Israel Wants West to Deal More Urgently With Iran

Iran must be stopped before it develops nuclear weapons

Israel tries to make Russia approve sanctions against Iran

ISRAEL: Iran is world's most serious threat since WWII

ISRAEL: US not doing enough to stop Iran

Israel Says US Should Take Lead in Dealing With Iran's Nuclear Program

From the above, it is obvious that Israel wants war in the Mideast, http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/priceofyourchild.html

but of course the Jews were there first

That's like saying if you move out of your house and come back ten years later (now that someone else is living in it), it still belongs to you just because you were there "first". The jews left. Therefore, they gave up that land for anyone else who would take it.

It's very much like America, which is why it's pretty shameful to live here. At least Canada gives some benefits to First Nations people even if it's abused at times.

Bank said:

That's like saying if you move out of your house and come back ten years later (now that someone else is living in it), it still belongs to you just because you were there "first". The jews left. Therefore, they gave up that land for anyone else who would take it.

It's very much like America, which is why it's pretty shameful to live here. At least Canada gives some benefits to First Nations people even if it's abused at times.

What do you mean at times? Hell our natives refuse to go buy governor law. And we let them have it their way. I searched to see if their was native blood in me to see if I could get a tax free life style and a free collage education. Plus cheap gas, booze, cigs, and junk food. Hell Quebec would have slit if it weren't for all the natives their who feared loosing all their benifits.

But a point taken technically the Jews did leave. I'm just happy the Jews finally decided to stand up.

Well, this post is going to criticize both sides, and I hope I don't offend anyone, but it is only my opinion.

I find it ridiculous that everyone says that Israel is victimized and it's great to see the Jews fighting back against the Arabs when somehow Israel has consistently managed to expand its territory since its formation. Israel is far bigger now than it used to be. How are these the actions of a defensive nation?

I find it ridiculous that The Holocaust was and continues to be used as an excuse for displacing the Palestinians. By that logic, why not carve up a piece of Germany then, right? But of course, the religion card was dropped. The Jews their Holy Land, and it just happens to be where a whole lot of other people are living. Tough shit for them. Well, I would also point out that that land is holy to Muslims and to Christians too. Why should one religion get special privilege over another? I regard that as unfair. To both sides, they are fighting over land important to their religious beliefs, and since I respect both religions equally, I think it's bullshit to favor one over the other.

On another note, I believe that many of the Arab nations around Israel are using the "plight of the Palestinians" for their own benefit. Arab and Palestinian are not the same thing, and anyone who would have you believe so is grossly misinformed. And apparently, the terms Arab, Muslim, Palestinian, and terrorist are interchangeable to the average bloke, and that maddens me. Yes, terrorists have wreaked havoc upon many nations, but that is no excuse to generalize an entire people and religion to the acts of a few.

Like it or not, BOTH sides have committed some heinous acts. Propaganda would have you believe differently, but there is no "right" side here. There are extremists (i.e. : either crazy Zionists who are shooting for ethnic cleansing or Arab suicide bombers who think blowing themselves and others to pieces are going to affect change) in both camps, and in hindsight, it's very hard to see how the current situation could have turned out differently. But now generations have been born into a region filled with hate and violence, and to say "forgive and forget" is impossible.

In my own view, all this shit would end if 1) religion wasn't used as an excuse for laying claim to the region and 2) if both sides gave up their "restore old borders" nonsense. But that would require both sides to seriously compromise their core beliefs, and never underestimate the sway that foolish pride can hold over someone.

Share the land, right?

It ain't gonna happen, but I can dream, can't I?

Meh, it's all pretty sad. At this point, it's difficult to say if there will be peace anytime soon between the two sides.