• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Explorer sucks. Repent!

[img-nofriends.png]

Meh

That was just after I installed it, and it only shows people that are currently online.

I had wondered why Ling got rid of image BB code. Now I know. *sigh*

Why should I partition a space on my already crowded hard drive for this fossil?

litestep sucks

Blasphemy!

After you use it a couple of times and realize how much more limited it's made your usage of the Windows GUI shell, and how utterly shite it really is, then you'll see the truth in my words.

MARK THEM WELL FOR I SPEAKETH THE TRUTH

Internet Explorer sucks!

Why I oughta slug you right in the mouth for saying that!
/me hauls off and decks Liam the Tard for his blasphemy

I do think most X window-managers are better than Explorer. I.e. not only they look cool, but they are also more functional (especially sawfish and enlightenment).

Of course all you sad windows people can't really appreciate them, because you don't have X :)

can someone please tell me what litestep does? i never learned how to read.

It's a window manager for windows. Unfortunately you can't read this.

Look, ALL browsers are crap. However, you're forced to use one, so it might as well be whatever the heck you want.

Look, ALL browsers are crap. However, you're forced to use one, so it might as well be whatever the heck you want.

I have no real problems with IE 6. Hands down it's still the best out of the choice out right now.

Internet Explorer sucks!

Why I oughta slug you right in the mouth for saying that!
/me hauls off and decks Liam the Tard for his blasphemy

Explorer, genius. Not Internet Explorer. Explorer. Internet Explorer is the best browser availiable today. Explorer is not the best Windows Shell availiable today (IMHO).

I'd quote your title but I'm too lazy.

windows in general sux major donkey balls. i finally found out what was causing my computer to crash. mcaffee. how ironic. it was supposed to keep it safe. damn wolf in sheeps clothing!

You're more than welcome to go ahead and use your linux/mac with opera/netscape.

This is why all browsers suck:

1) All browsers frequently lock up on badly coded pages (and sometimes on well coded pages).

2) All browsers will almost definitely crash on extremely badly coded pages.

3) Many browsers will occasionally lock-up/crash for no reason whatsoever.

4) No browser (that I know of) lets you disable pop-ups.

5) Most (all?) browsers allow webpages to add bookmarks/favourites without you knowing about it.

6) Some browsers allow webpages to alter your default homepage without you knowing about it.

Of course all you sad windows people can't really appreciate them, because you don't have X :)

No, we picked the "programs" thing instead of another letter.

If people wanted me to use Linux they'd make it like a Windows clone, so I could run SOFTWARE on it.

I'm a neat freak, that sloppy ass filing of Linux gets on my fucking nerves something fierce.

If there was a worthwhile opponent to Windows I'd use it. As it stands, I like the following two things from my OS:

1. Speed and reliability.
2. Much software to choose from.

Mac is so pretty at least 1/3rd of those fusion powered processors are wasted, plus it only has 5% of the software market.

Linux is slow as shit and only has fringe/ported software.

I haven't had one crash with XP. It is, at the very least, just as fast as 98se. I have tons of software choices.

Why in the name of fuck would I change my OS to something slower, harder to use with less software to choose from? To be a rebel? What the fuck are we rebelling against, programs?

Yeah, Linux sucks. No one should use it. It's simply stupid to use linux when you have Windows - after all, not many people use DOS (and brag about it).

Linux users are immature teenage boys with nothing to do, who call themselves "hax0rs" and will probably never have sex.