Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steelghost

really wierd doom vids

#1 (the accordion-playing mormons), #5 (the girl(?) walking around a basement, working up to a frenzy) and #10 (the insane guy attacking the chickens) are just ... WTF!? #4 is a real classic. The leading man in #9 is a better actor than most of the Doom movie cast. ;-P

6 = Random squeaking?
7 SHEESHAAAHHH is my new favorite word
8 When it gets to 1:36 he makes the best zombie sound EVER! :D
12 Damn thats one boy who need some bear tranquilizer. must be a great guy to play online with...

The kid in #12 (TIMELINE) is playing Unreal Tournament, not Doom.

Coopersville said:

Where'd that TEST DOOM movie come from?

I too am curious about that. It appears to be some doom64 engine test?

Mancubus II said:

I too am curious about that. It appears to be some doom64 engine test?

I thought it had something to do with doom DS. At least thats what ive heard.

Doom textures and weapons, Doom 64 monsters and colored lighting. Also full 3D camera. I'd like to find out where the guy who recorded the video found this.

BlackFish said:

DOOM TEST does have a hud that looks like doom ds's hud from the screenshots I saw some time ago.

Movement looks a bit too smoth for gamepad controls, IMO.

Thats because that test was made for half-life as an example only, for DoomDS. It is not a secret beta demo of doom64.

I'm sorry but, how is that first clip not DOOM related? Some of the music is from one of the levels in classic doom, and UAC was used, set on Phobos...again, how is it not Doom related?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized your edit was referring to the chuck norris clip. me sorry. And yeah, if Hollywood wants to make another Doom movie, they should look to the first clip for inspiration.

I think the Chuck Norris video would have much more inspirational value. Its production quality would be about the same, too.

Perhaps they could ask the Mormons with accordions to write the soundtrack.

Haha, I love it when people have too much time on their hands and make videos like that.

Hahahhaha! I love that wrestling one. I used to watch wrestling every monday night. It was so much better when I thought it was real.

That wrestling video was boring. Full props to the guy who went through the effort of modeling/skinning though.

Higher Game said:

Hahahhaha! I love that wrestling one. I used to watch wrestling every monday night. It was so much better when I thought it was real.

There are WAY too many of thos on the internet :)