Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
falcondelta

Doom Curse...?

Ok, look. I have been desperately trying to get a copy of Doom Collector's Edition for over 3 months. I saw it at Wal Mart for $10. There were about four or five copies left so I thought I would return the next day (because I didn't have the cash on me). Next day POOF! all of them are gone. I ask the following days if they have anymore in stock and am always told no. So now I go to Ebay. I find a lot of them under $10 and try to win one but at the very end of the auction I am out bid by like fifty cents! Last night I lost my fifth auction. Was getting Doom this hard for you!?

Considering I got Doom when it came out, no.

Have you tried Amazon? They have 17 new in stock.

i found most all the id stuff from wolf3d to quake in a used computer store for like $5-$10 each, mission packs expansions and everything, back in jr high. i was lucky to finish that school year :D

Muscle Chris said:

i found most all the id stuff from wolf3d to quake in a used computer store for like $5-$10 each, mission packs expansions and everything, back in jr high. i was lucky to finish that school year :D

Yeah I was considering that but $24 is a little too high for my blood.

Thread closed because all the useful advice has already been given. If you want the games, buy them.