Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

Realm667 @ DRDTeam.org Revision 6 is Finished!

Yeah, finally after hours,days and weeks of developement, "Realm 667 Revision 6" with lots of changes and places with new content is finally finished and uploaded. There are still many things left to do, but the important things are already done.

Visit the new Realm667 here:
http://realm667.drdteam.org

...and be so kind to leave me a small entry in my little guestbook or comments on some of my subsections, I'd be very happy about some feedback :)

Yours Sincerely,
Daniel

PS: The ZDoom Community Map Project Take 1 Overhaul is uploaded, finished and can be downloaded. So finally play it with the latest versions of ZDoom and the fabolous GZDoom now ;)

I must say, that is one mighty fine looking site.

EDIT: One minor problem I noticed, however. I noticed that about half-way down the page there are what appear to be a couple of Missing images on the left/right hand side of the page. Not sure exactly what those are supposed to be.

Thx AgentSpork... these should be space-holders for the design but looks like something is broken here... I will fix it now :)

Yeah I still see those in IE too. There's also a bunch of broken images on your navbar when I click the actual links. It's supposed to link to "r667_def/images/indent1.png". Still, nice looking site, though I don't remember the previous versions to compare with :P

I think this is an IE problem only as in Mozilla, FireFox and Opera, the "space-mages" work perfect. Concerning the "missing header graphics", this is impossible, because all of them are present and I don't have these problems...?! Conc. the old page: Just check the "Art & Design > History" section :) Oh and thx for the feedback ;)

**EDIT**
Oh well, thats somrthing different... could you be so kind and make a screenshot Lüt?

Tormentor667 said:

I think this is an IE problem only as in Mozilla, FireFox and Opera, the "space-mages" work perfect. Concerning the "missing header graphics", this is impossible, because all of them are present and I don't have these problems...?! Conc. the old page: Just check the "Art & Design > History" section :) Oh and thx for the feedback ;)

**EDIT**
Oh well, thats somrthing different... could you be so kind and make a screenshot Lüt?

Sure, here.

If you select the broken image and get the link it's calling, you'll see this:

http://realm667.drdteam.org/templates/r667_def/images/indent1.png

Click it. It's definitely not there. Dunno why another browser wouldn't show a broken image, but that's one for sure.

Also, I remember the orange design. I was thinking that's what the last one was, but, apparently it's been a long time since I last checked your main page :P

@Lüt - Thx for the screenshot, I fixed this right now, should work again :) Conc. the organge design: It was never orange, but cyan blue :) (funny, that the human brain often only remembers the complementary instead of the original color :))

@AgentSpork - Also fixed the graphics on the side, thx for noticing!

So hey, didn't you have a bunch of mapping tutorials on your site? What happened to them?