Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofhell

This is just wrong

I think every one of those bastards who picked up a stick and swung it at one of those dogs should rot in hell for all eterninty.

I think the retarded ass-hole who ordered this brutal butchering of dogs deserves a slow painful death then should rot in hell for all eternity.

I normally don't wish harm on people, but this sickens me too much. 3 people get sick and they have to start beating dogs to death with bats/clubs.

All i have to say is YIKES!!!!!!!

Shanghai Daily newspaper said:
Dogs being walked were seized from their owners and beaten to death on the spot

Damn, that's gotta suck.

I don't like dogs but that's just sick! How the hell did they get away with that?!

DeumReaper said:

Damn, that's gotta suck.

I would've beaten the shit out of the police with a stick rather than let them take my pet.

What is the diff, in China they are beating dogs with sticks...

...over here we have factories set up for the mass slaughter of animals, which in some places are carted around by hooks while they are still alive, are trapped in pins for months and months with little or no room to move (that would make a nice pig mean), they are pumped full of drugs that most other countries have outlawed, etc.

What is the diff?

BTW I do eat meat, so don't call me a veggie! :)

dher5500 said:

I really hope your kidding...

Yes and no. I'm not saying I agree with it, but I bet finances and, I dunno, gun/bullet availability, or availability of people trained to use guns or whatever would have been part of the decision to go for clubs rather than guns. That still doesn't excuse what was a brutal, inhumane overreaction to a situation that could have been managed in so many better ways.

XDelusion said:

Don't worry, I'll just stick with mong.

Pffft. This is why I hate China. All it does is bitch and conserve power and make threats to countries to be careful not to break any ties with them, like they care. Then they go and do something idiotic. Next they'll kill all the panda bears because one of them may attack a human.

XDelusion said:

...over here we have factories set up for the mass slaughter of animals, which in some places are carted around by hooks while they are still alive, are trapped in pins for months and months with little or no room to move (that would make a nice pig mean), they are pumped full of drugs that most other countries have outlawed, etc.

What is the diff?

No difference at all. It doesn't matter wheather or not their Asian scumbags or North American scumbags in the end they are all scum bags and they all deserve the same fate...

XDelusion said:

What is the diff?

The main difference is that those animals will actually be used to be eaten. These dogs were just slaughtered for no purpose (well ok one purpose, very Dark Age-ish disease prevention). And if anyone makes a stupid chinese dietary habit joke involving dogs, please kill yourself.

Actually in China, they do eat dogs. Over there, historically they were viewed as either pests or food. But as said in the article, that was beginning to change over the recent years.

Job said:

Where's Lizardcommando when you need him?

Yes, where am I to travel back in time and kill those ruthless monsters?

Damn, that picture sickens me. It is disgusting. Haven't the Chinese ever heard of something called rabies vaccinations?

XDelusion said:

...over here we have factories set up for the mass slaughter of animals

Uh, the difference is not the animal, but the relationship with that particular animal to the human who owns it. I would think pulling your pet away and smashing it to death right in front of you is a tad different than taking a farm animal meant for meat and killing it.

insertwackynamehere said:

The main difference is that those animals will actually be used to be eaten.

I think the point he was trying to make here is wheather or not the animals are being treated humanely before being killed and they don't feel pain and aren't being tortured as they are being killed.

I saw "50,000 dogs slaughtered" and immediately closed the tab.

Wow, just wow.

I don't support the brutal killings of people, either, Fodders. If the headline was 50,000 people beaten to death, I'd probably be even more disgusted.

fodders said:

Yet there is less fuss about the 100,000 people slaughtered by the us/uk forces in Iraq

Never miss an opportunity!