Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dittohead

Un Momento Por Favor

Cabeza de Ditto, ¡tu latín es horrible!

Good to see this stuff reissued!

In that case, just type Ctrl+S (or File->Save Page As...) to get a download dialogue. You may have to hit Esc (or push the stop button) first.

EDIT: No problemo.

kristus said:
Doesn't work to download for me. Firefox only opens the Rar in the browser window.

IE will grab it without that problem, though you can get it using Firefox if you use Save Link As; just rename the file it tries to save, "modules.php" to a rar (such as mm2mus-d1.rar or whatever). But, yeah, that needs fixing (or a report to Mozilla if it were a FF bug).

myk said:

But, yeah, that needs fixing (or a report to Mozilla if it were a FF bug).

I'm fairly certain it's the fault of the server for not sending the correct MIME type in its response. It's responding in "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8" when it should be "application/x-rar-compessed" or "application/octet-stream".

The sound quality is better on the actual CDs if you were fortunate enough to have picked them up when they were selling on mp3.com years ago, but this is still awesome.

Kid Airbag said:
The sound quality is better on the actual CDs

I find that they sound better on my MIDI player (TiMidity), where the sound is deeper, more sonorous. Some instruments sound kind of tin-like (to say it some way) in these recordings.

Late nitpick: Mark's files aren't properly tagged; the titles are missing, which means Audioscrobbler/last.fm won't accept them until you manually change that.

Outside of that, good stuff, although I agree that there could be bit more bass in these. :)

Ok. All the correct song titles have been added to Disc 1 and Disc 2 is now uploaded and does contain, of course, all the song titles.

Click Here for information and download!