Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

My first DM

THIS IS NOT ME, ITS A FICTION

I loaded up this new program I just downloaded...its called Zdaemon...I look at the layout...wtf? I dont know what to do...I click randomly until the screen pops up and starts to load a game...I am instantly under assault. The SSG pellets rain down upon me from ahigh as I rush to grab a new weapon. I snatch a chaingun and prepare to deal death, but am ripped apart by 4 rockets. I silently curse as I respwn, feeling inferior, I see a target so blindly I fire with my pistol, I see the the victim writh with pain, ok so it was more like the standard wussy pain anims but anyway, I fired until my pistol was out of ammo as he stupidly shot in front of him, but I had no ammo! Damn, but then I realized...I still had my fists. I rushed at him, in real life I was screaming and I punched him a few times and he collapsed to the floor dead. He typed "bastard" and I laughed, VICTORY WAS MINE! I kindly took his shotgun and blasted the next thing that came into view...the name was Tigre, and I shot shot and shot until he died.

Grabbing Tigres BFG I slowly crept into the next room, and opened fire with the lovely gun. The idiot inside never knew what hit him as he exploded into gibs. I raised my fists in triumph as a frag was added to my count. Arg, my health was lowering and I was getting pissed. I turned to face my attacker but saw a few plasma balls heading my way and I didnt have time to dodge. I died, and I felt a rekindled rage. Out of nowhere I was zipping around the level...I saw an error given by Zdaemon. Damn, I lost...but...it was fun.

yea, his second dm (or was it third) was against me, i 0wned his ass badly.

You exagerate your skills, Dean. I was CLOSE to beating you. 25 - 40...is owning me? No, considering I suicided a lot to make sure YOU didnt get the frag.

uhh, it was something like 50-15.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thank you BBG, for not breaking the thread.

Thank you BBG, for not breaking the thread.

Your welcome.

You exagerate your skills, Dean.

No he doesn't.

I was CLOSE to beating you. 25 - 40

No you weren't.

25 - 40 ...is owning me?

Yes it is.

No, considering I suicided a lot to make sure YOU didnt get the frag.

Yes, considering that you're going to be one frag further back either way.