Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fusion

hellcore..

Well it's that time of year again, i spam the forums a little looking for a bit of help...

Hellcore, a project that has been in development (on/off) since '95 needs some help in the mapping department, although any contributions are desired.

Hellcore resembles the levels found in Alien Vendetta (as both projects started a long time ago) and has a extremely similar gameplay on many of the levels. I'm in need of some expereienced mappers, who don't mind editing, tweaking some fairly old maps.. (no special boom effects here, just straight doom gameplay).. We also need a few new maps (not many, unless i scrap some levels). If you can help please contact me, thanks.

no special boom effects here, just straight doom gameplay

So tell me why the hell all your screenshots are taken with a GL port? Just curious.

Myself, I can't take any project that in some way claims to be "classic" seriously if the screenshots demonstrated are taken with a 3D accelerated port.

It's not classic, where did i say it was classic again? it feels classic though... you need a boom port to play otherwise doom2.exe will crash, and crash and crash.. some levels are pretty big...

Anyway, i don't see the point in taking screenshots in 320x200 res software.. and like i said you need a port to play anyway =)

You said it resembles the style of Alien Vendetta...

It was by the way a comment to people in general.