Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andy Tran

Player Connector?

Playing on Player Connector is more fun than ZDaemon. Also easier to host games. Ok, what I noticed in Zdaemon and ST is, idlesville. People there don't really doom at all. Why go there?

Does it actually host pwads? such has dwango 5, 2dmmaps, Brit 11, CTF etc. and is their GETwad? and yes Zdaemon can be a bit idle but it heats up later in the day in late afternoon and evening.

Andy Tran said:

I noticed in Zdaemon and ST is, idlesville. People there don't really doom at all. Why go there?

ROFL

Phobos said:

1. Zdaemon has EXP system :P

EXP is completely meaningless :P

Your right forget EXP what was i thinking. But still Doom on Player Connector? Not gonna happen if we have Zdaemon and Skulltag.

Heh, what I've felt when playing Doom on Zdaemon was boring. If you guys go your way, that'll be fine by me. Come on, Doom on Player Connector is more fun than ever. Zdaemon is just idleville even I've checked in the afternoons. Don't want to flame, most of their chats were offtopic than doom.

Thats because theirs a IRC chat channel if you haven't noticed. Why the hell do they need to talk about Doom all the time? they share discussions on everything and Zdaemon is not Idle, or maybe you find it boring because you have no friends on Zdaemon. And that's your opinion saying that Player Connector is the best, But This persuasion isn't working on us and i proberly know where this thread is headed...

Andy Tran said:

Playing on Player Connector is more fun than ZDaemon. Also easier to host games

How does a bloated lobby system make a game more fun? I'll also disagree with your claim that it's easier to host games, as it doesn't like my perfectly legitimate and legally purchased IWAD.

I already know there's an irc chat in ZD. Well, too many dedicated servers. The chat lobby is pretty much too afk to be able to join your hosted games.

Andy Tran said:
Can anyone come back to it?

No thanks.

If it did not, then it would be in the depths of hell already, and backseat modding will not send it there faster.