Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Csonicgo

Scientists found out what chemical makes cells die

That makes sense. As I understand it, programmed cellular death is important for a healthy, functioning system, something mutated cells such as cancer lack. They just keep multiplying, which is why it is deadly.

Supposedly there already is a cure for cancer (pure vitamin B12) but the pharmecutical companies will be put out of business as it is so easy to obtain (apricot seeds...but NOT dried apricot seeds, which is all you can buy legally).

So pure, non-dried apricot seeds and other prevalent sources of B12 have been outlawed apparently. Of course this is all conjecture and has never been proven. But studies show that cancer victims who got their hands on the seeds and took them regularly had a speedy remission and the cancer never returned. But there was no material evidence of this, so it can all be fake conspiracy horse brownies.

newspapers sell 12% more copies if they feature a cancer cure story on the front page. Some newspapers feature a new "cure" every week.

discuss.

darknation said:

newspapers sell 12% more copies if they feature a cancer cure story on the front page. Some newspapers feature a new "cure" every week.

discuss.

Damnit, you're right.

darknation said:

discuss.

Hmm. What's your source for that statistic? My bullshit detector's picking up something.

GGG said:

Hmm. What's your source for that statistic? My bullshit detector's picking up something.

A bullshit detector...oh that's a REAL useful invention. ;)

The thread discussion:
Something about bullshit and detecting it.

Now I'm seeing the image of a man being bitten by a radioactive cow patty...

darknation said:

discuss.

LOGIC OVERLOAD, CANNOT COMPUTE

I can verify that darknation's ass is indeed an accurate source of information.

Unfortunatley, if the cancer is deep in an inoperable part of the body, that chemical will have to travel through the body to get to it, killing everything else it touches in the way, which doesnt make it much different from the methods already used to cure cancer (Chemotherapy, or "toxic chemicals that kill anything they touch pumped through your veins" and Radiotherapy, or "Deliberate exposure to fatal levels of gamma radiation, in the hope the cancer dies before the patient")

Killing cells was never a problem. Problem is not killing the patient along with it.

In short: what you still lack is a way to deliver your miracle molecule to the target cells only but not affecting other cells/systems and at the same time avoid your delivery method + miracle molecule being processed by natural body mechanism into something else (eg, breakdown by liver, secretion by kidneys, etc).