Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Use

Sky request

As this is for 'newproject', It goes in this editing forum.
Someone cool make me a sky, overcast, reddish...brooding. Tile on all sides a plus, not required. Thanks with sugar on top.

renagade said:

Check Skulltag, They got some hellish style sky textures. o.o

I would recomend against that, because in the past Carnevil has thrown a fucking hissy fit over their use, even though they are, for the most part, recolors, rescalings and textures stolen from other games. Fortuniatly, most of the classic megawads have decent hell skies too.

You could ask Ola Björling about using the red sky he submitted for HR2, which looks pretty much like what you need.

Or Agentspork (or whoever made the sky texture in the thrid episode hell levels) to use that sky texture. Keep in mind that he added animation and warped the texture to give it that weird look. Leave it the way it is and it will work great.

It's actually not for a hellscape, but for a levelset that takes place on mars after a more substantial atmosphere is in place, but still very turbulent. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll see what I can dig up.

I need to get hold of Vue d'Esprit 2 again, heh. So useful for making sky graphics.