Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cycloid

Pringles "Everlasting Love" ad

ok can someone explain this to me, a load of pringles floating about making trippy patterns, fair enough. but then they bring up a pretty girl who demonstrates the action of eating said pringles whilst pulling "yummy" faces. on three occasions.

like, what? how is this supposed to get me to part from my cash?

cycloid said:

...they bring up a pretty girl who demonstrates the action of eating said pringles whilst pulling "yummy" faces. on three occasions.

Beside the point she's not all that pretty, but she’s fucking phony. She’s the only fucking person in this world that can make eating a potato chip look fake.

cycloid said:
like, what? how is this supposed to get me to part from my cash?

It might anyway, but also, just look how they got you to spread the word about Pringles, so others could go out and buy some cans, mention the ad again, etc.

myk said:
It might anyway, but also, just look how they got you to spread the word about Pringles, so others could go out and buy some cans, mention the ad again, etc.

Obviously cycloid is in league with those evil Pringles marketeers. I say, bring your torches! :)

naa, i'm a hula hoops man myself (ready salted with salad cream in a sandwich)

though it does remind me of the time we had a pringles eating contest, you had to get as many (whole ones) as you can in your mouth at once, chew and swallow them. once you get above about 20 you have to wait quite a whlie for your saliva to start disolving them so you can move your jaw to start the actual chewing process. can be lethal though as you find youself choking on the crumbs, especially if you laugh.