Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rancid-Radio

what was your very first post EVER?

My very first post was in the thread about the RtCW SP demo.

I responded to Ling's complaint about how he thought the game sucked. I responded, because I noticed that Ling had problems getting the best out of the game and because gennerally, I don't like people thrashing my favorite games.

I'm still worried that Ling might take revenge on me *shudders*...

I'm still worried that Ling might take revenge on me *shudders*...

We're still hoping that Ling might take revenge on you *spanks*...

Some of us 'oldies' have our first posts lost in the oblivion of the previous forum software.

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure my first post was asking everyone how to rip the PSX Doom music and levels.

Shit, I lost my first 1500 posts in the forum switch. =P

I believe my first post was a rant about the weapons for Doom 3... crimony.

I don't remember mine, it was like 18 months ago. I think I was calling somebody an idiot or complaining that Mordeth deleted a post of mine.

complaining that Mordeth deleted a post of mine

Then it coudln't have been your first post?

In the news comments.

A rather lenghty post on how DOOM 3's gonna be so different than the older ones that there is no reason to bitch and/or even consider porting some of the gameplay concepts. And my English was far worse back then...

back then...

Which reminds me, you never did your Carmack impression again after the old one was lost.

back then...

Which reminds me, you never did your Carmack impression again after the old one was lost.

Yeah, but I haven't had a chance yet. Besides it was all bullshit.

Some of us 'oldies' have our first posts lost in the oblivion of the previous forum software.

Heh heh heh......me too.....just not as "Crendowing"......

My first post was in the Doom 3 forum, after the UTD CGC, talking about how Paul J. had given a presentation. The only Doom 3-related comment he had was there would be lots of "pipes and railings." Heh.

That was before the Great Title Event and the stupid reply of mine that cost me my first 60 posts and put me another hundred in the red... :/

Heh heh heh......me too.....just not as "Crendowing"......

oh, stop being a weak bastard and just tell us who you 'were'.

btw, my first post was about getting people to goto my site.

I think mine was some anti #Doom2/#Doomroom freak'n'geek post during the #Doomroom v Doomserv "discussion" :)

oh, stop being a weak bastard and just tell us who you 'were'.

Do you remember one member saying that he was going to make a WWF PC called Raw is DOOM?

Do you remember one member saying that he was going to make a WWF PC called Raw is DOOM?

no...