Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

News Reporter gets beaten up

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xwWWf-Akws8
http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_249152508.html

All I know is that I'd have fucking slapped that bitch and kicked her to the fucking ground. Then I'd have ground that piece of shit husbands nuts into a fine paste. Fucking piece of shit cunt that she is.

It's like these guys I saw in McDonalds yesterday. They were white and the McDonalds people were all black, and these white guys were giving this one guy mopping the floor a hard time (because they wanted a refill for a cup they found that they washed out in the bathroom). They were provoking the guy, he went behind the counter, threw his hat off and was about to come back out ready to fight when some other employees held him back. The white guys were calling him a bitch and "boy" and other shit, and making fun of the fact that they worked at Mcd. The manager told them to leave when they got thier food but while they waited they were acting intimidating and stuff to old ladies working there too. My service was fine (despite the fact I was white.. which is what they claimed the so-called issue was) and the only bad thing was these two fatass pieces of shit losers who looked like they were painting a fucking frathouse down the street were disturbing my peace. Or like the guys who hang around with baseball bats threatening everyone who walks by. I'm so fucking tired of all of this crap, I can't stand these fucking douchebags that pollute our society and I cant stand the fucking whores who sleep with them.

Take that, liberal media.

insertwackynamehere said:

All I know is that I'd have fucking slapped that bitch and kicked her to the fucking ground. Then I'd have ground that piece of shit husbands nuts into a fine paste. Fucking piece of shit cunt that she is.

So you're saying you'd like to join them on assault charges? What are we learning here?

Well that's ethnics for you.
Ok seriously, yes, those people are stupid, but come on! who hasn't wanted to see those trashy current affair reporters taken down a notch while they're doing one of those trashy “confrontations”?

Captain Red said:

Well that's ethnics for you.
Ok seriously, yes, those people are stupid, but come on! who hasn't wanted to see those trashy current affair reporters taken down a notch while they're doing one of those trashy “confrontations”?

Geez, the guy was trying to expose these two thugs who were terrorizing a bunch of people. It's not like he was being a Papparazzi, and then they savagely beat him.

It's one thing to smack a reporter upside the head when they've been stalking you for days, camping out in your front yard and harrassing your family. But it's another to pounce on them instantly and start beating the everloving crap out of them.

idiots... nuff said.

Goat said:

sometimes two wrongs do make a right

two wrongs don't make a right... but three lefts do. think about it

insertwackynamehere said:
I can't stand these fucking douchebags that pollute our society and I cant stand the fucking whores who sleep with them.

People who lump together totally different issues certainly add to that pollution. The two cases have nothing to do with each other, and are quite distinct issues, unless you're seeing this as a general degeneration and impoverishment of the middle class economically and culturally. If so, that is a very complex issue and there is little good (if any) you can do by dealing with it that way.

Goat said:
sometimes two wrongs do make a right

That means nothing; anyone can justify a wrong with another. Take these two cases; one can be pretty sure that for whatever greviances they imagined or experienced the white people at the McDonald's felt entitled to act like dicks there. And the couple attacking the reporter well may have felt justified in beating up some "no lifer" who dedicates his time to sniffing up their shit and interfering when they take what's theirs from some mongs out there that deserved it being taken, under whatever justifications they thought they had.

Coopersville said:
To bring up the law: Once you tell a news reporter to turn off their camra, they have to. If not, destorying them is in order.

Granted I'm not a skilled lawyer of much experience as you are, but I was unaware the law encouraged civilian assaults on reporters if they refuse to turn their cameras off when ordered by whoever. You learn something new everyday.

Coopersville said destroying the camera is in order, not beating the crap out of the news reporters.

However, after seeing the guy come on some show and talk very dramatically about how traumatized he was by getting his ass beat, I'm pretty sure that I like that he got the smackdown.

If not because he's a dumb field reporter but because he annoyed me. ROCK ON

Ralphis said:
Coopersville said destroying the camera is in order, not beating the crap out of the news reporters.

I agree he may have been trying to say something like that. Even then, getting to destroy a reporter's camera is a rather delicate matter (it's usually in the cameraman's hands), and we'd have to check whatever law (of where this guy was at) really says. There's quite a stretch between the posiibilities: assaulting the cameraman with intent to destory the camera (apparently not even exactly the case here, they apparently, like you said, mostly smacked him down, heh), having the right to have the camera destroyed legaly, or having the right to have the film contents destroyed. Both the latter options (and maybe even the first) are generally practiced only by the authorities (cops, etc.) to avoid complications and criminality.

The couple just lost their composure, and likely earned themselves a future condemnation for their apparent fraud in the process.

There really needs to be a reporter who knows flashy martial arts, so we can see the other people getting their asses kicked. That's one video I would love to see...and remember, at the end of it all, he has to straighten his glasses/tie.

Well nowdays, social prestige and money is worth more than pure skills, and thats why things end up like this. Punkasses bitching about cos they never experience any violence, and therefore are so frustrated that they must vent their pathetic anger at thosse of us that are less fortunate. They, are the offspring off a society of surplus and exagerated media, and they must FUCKING DIE! Watch the movie fight club(again probably) while thinking about people like them, and feel frustrated coz theres nothing u can do about it, Fight Clubs just a movie, sadly. What u can do, is to find their car, and wreck it. Its realy hard for cops n such to find out who did it(not that i ever wrecked a car, i woulden dare). In fact, if u see a fancy car, fucking KEY it. 9/10 of the cars keyed this way belongs to an asshole, the exception being some car entuiast who actualy buys the cars because hes interested in cars, and not to get more pussy.

tedskonto said:

Punkasses bitching about cos they never experience any violence, and therefore are so frustrated that they must vent their pathetic anger at thosse of us that are less fortunate. They, are the offspring off a society of surplus and exagerated media, and they must FUCKING DIE! Watch the movie fight club(again probably) while thinking about people like them, and feel frustrated coz theres nothing u can do about it

rofl If you're "above" materialism, shouldn't you be happy with your lack of fortune? Why are you so angry about it? Also, what are you doing consuming big Hollywood movies?

In fact, if u see a fancy car, fucking KEY it.

C'mon, you're not a cowardly pansy, are you? Why not just get in their nancy-boy faces and show them just how jealous and angry you are about their pussy-getting ways? You can do it man!

fraggle said:

That's not a rock, it's a gun!

GUN ON?

You talk to your weaponry too?

tedskonto said:

fight club

First rule of Fight Club: shut the fuck up.