Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Ralph "Bucky" Phillips, cop-killing fugitive, finally captured

Not many people beyond Upstate NY know of this guy, but he escaped from jail (not prison, jail, there is a difference there), robbed a gun store, shot a cop, went on the lamb more, shot 2 more cops with a high-powered rifle, one died, he kept running and finally they surrounded him at the PA border.

After firing a few shots at his dumb ass and chasing him deeper into the woods they finally tightened the net around him to the point where he surrendered, which was, IMO, surprising, considering this man threatened "suicide by cop" and to "splatter pig meat all over..."

Personally, I was hoping they'd just kill him, but I think these cops realized they'd be able to have more pride in themselves if they could say that they captured a cop-killer instead of going down his path and murdering somebody in cold blood.

I'm glad they got him without any further injuries, I may not care for police, but I respect them, they're just regular guys doing their job.

EDIT : relevant links

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,213139,00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Bucky_Phillips

They should have either let the SWAT guys unload their entire magazines on this guy while escaping through the woods or unleashed the dogs to devour this Bucky loser.

Oh well, at least another dangerous sicko is captured.

I think all the people that aided him should be charged with being an accomplice to (attempted, if before the shooting that killed a cop) murder.

Sounds like a real cowboy! Or maybe more of a mobster since he's from the east.

myk said:

Sounds like a real cowboy! Or maybe more of a mobster since he's from the east.

More like an injun that was brought to the edge! :-P