Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Jesuits....

Clearly this site has been engineered to cover up the REAL truth and deceive those conspiracy nutjobs few who know the truth.

For all the text on that site it sure does little to actually prove any of what it says. I especially like this page.

Seriously, doesnt this get exhasuting for you? If you're really the type who buys into this stuff, then how do you get over knowing that every bit of it may have been engineered to steer you wrong?

I was toying with you people eversince I created this thread because I knew that the Real Truth ain't going to be found anywhere on the Internet....But I created the thread anyway to show how ridicolous that these conspiracy theories can get (and it's rather laughable that the Jesuits were actually retarded anough to post their own "plans" on the internet...Any true meglomanic would try to keep their plans as secret as possible) The real truth is something that people need to discover for themselves (and I tell ya folks that the truth is alot more sinister and unbelievable that we can ever imagine)....and I highly doupht that Peter-Hans Kolvenbach aka the so called "Black Pope" is running the world either....

Er, Im confused. Before you edited your post it read:

Nightmare Doom originally said
I had my suspicions that these "conspiracy theories" are actually created like I said before, a inhuman (thats right, INHUMAN meaning these beings running everything are not even human...and no their not shape shifting reptiles from the 5th dimension but Icke's very close) organization/society that we don't know jackshit about that they even exist....

(Pulled from my cache)

So... you think that this page is a joke or you think it was created by aliens with an agenda?

I'd just like to prepare myself for the invasion, you know.

Amaster said:

Er, Im confused. Before you edited your post it read:

(Pulled from my cache)

So... you think that this page is a joke or you think it was created by aliens with an agenda?

I actually meant that Supernatural beings from ancient legends/folklore are running behind the scenes...and "Aliens" are nothing more than a New Age lie....

Or they can be Technocrate Engineers or the very founders of Modern Society...(at least SOMETHING/ONE created this Modern Society and we all know that this techinically advance society ever since the 19th century didn't start out randomly....it was orchestracted & organized by someone...or something)

Nightmare Doom said:
But I created the thread anyway to show how ridicolous that these conspiracy theories can get (and it's rather laughable that the Jesuits were actually retarded anough to post their own "plans" on the internet...Any true meglomanic would try to keep their plans as secret as possible)

I'm sorry to say this, my fellow forum user, but it's a mock site you've linked.

While many (if not most) conspiracy sites are full of ridiculous crap, it does your intellectual reputation no good to be able to spot this only on a site spoofing them. Parody is, after all, the art of illustrative exaggeration.

Yeah, the site is full of shit...
...but saying that Jesuits' dark army is behind the 9/11 terrorist attack is just out of my taste. Fucking morons.