Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sirjuddington

Music

Well I've put up a page of all the misc MIDIs and Mods I've made, free for people to use in their projects if they want (as long as appropriate credit is given of course :P) Wasn't exactly sure where to post about it, so mods can move the thread if they think it's in the wrong place.

Check it out here

You've got some neat tracks down there. Wish I knew how to create MIDIs (and I'd love to).
This is a very promising resource... if it's free (and you said it is) I'm gonna think seriously about using it.

EDIT: What do you use? Fruity? Reason?
EDIT2: what the hell are *.IT files? how do I open them?

I haven't finished listening to these, but so far I'm quite impressed by some of them. Like ellmo, I'm very tempted to use a few.

.it files will play in Winamp, by the way, but I'm not sure how they'll do in a WAD.

yeah thanks for sharing these, I'm looking for music for 'zomg newprject', some of this might do...

ellmo said:

You've got some neat tracks down there. Wish I knew how to create MIDIs (and I'd love to).
This is a very promising resource... if it's free (and you said it is) I'm gonna think seriously about using it.

EDIT: What do you use? Fruity? Reason?
EDIT2: what the hell are *.IT files? how do I open them?

I use ModPlug tracker to write both MIDIs and ITs (Mods). Mods should work in ZDoom, and a few other ports I think.