Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

Jesus Camp

Csonicgo said:

I haven't seen anything more ridiculous.

Idon't think it's ridiculous... it's disturbing and may proove to be dangerous... the american Al-Qaeda straight from NORTH DAKOTA!

Csonicgo said:

I haven't seen anything more ridiculous.

You've apparently never seen the clip on The Daily Show about Harry Potter camp. Just a bunch of tween virgins-for-life playing soccer with paper brooms between their legs. If only I had the clip...

Csonicgo said:

This is something you'd expect from somewhere in the middle east, not in the United States.

No, this is exactly what I'd expect from the US.

I went to church camp and all we did was sing Beatles songs around a campfire :X

Kid Airbag said:

I went to church camp and all we did was sing Beatles songs around a campfire :X

That's the best damn Bible camp in the world.

I, however, serve the great Heresiarch. He prefers Zeppelin. :P

Worship a picture of george bush? Either that writer got something really wrong or they've just ruined their whole concept. Doing that would mean worshipping a false idol, one who is not god, etc. That's the last thing anyone needs to be doing in any religion.

DOOMENSTEIN said:

You've apparently never seen the clip on The Daily Show about Harry Potter camp. Just a bunch of tween virgins-for-life playing soccer with paper brooms between their legs. If only I had the clip...

TheDarkArchon said:

Why, instead of laughing, do I want to kill something when watching that video?

Because you're not that stupid to laugh at it.

Csonicgo said:

[url]
I'm scared.

I'm scared too, I mean Jesus is such a shitty role model for these people.

ellmo said:

Because you're not that stupid to laugh at it.

I wouldn't call it being stupid as much as laughing at the weirdness. Those kids are going to be scarred and brainwashed with this shit. The Southern Baptist Convention shuns this kind of evangelising.

USE3D: Jesus, A shitty role model? What the fuck? These kids aren't being "christlike", they're being "Agenda like" in being brainwashed to certain beliefs and opinions of the other generation/Crazy cult/whatever you may call it, which means that they're being told what to like and not like, what to support and not support, which doesn't even require Jesus to do such a task. Those kids are being driven by fear.

I wonder where the parents were in all this?

Csonicgo said:

USE3D...

heh actually after watching the video I'm a little more concerned

That's not even Christianity, it's a cult. These people should be arrested for child abuse, or better yet gunned down like those crazies in Waco.

I was reading about this on my favorite extreme christian message board the other day, and they basically condemned this all around. I guess there is some sanity in our world.

Christ is fucking god reincarnted on earth. Humans couldent be like him, its imposible, hes a frigging god for fucks sake! Im atheist by the way, but im speculating. Besides, in the bible, jesus was pretty sweet dude, rasing dead people n shit(much like the Arch-ville) so hes not that bad of an ideal, but religious people are allways twisted so that they work beter as tools for the high lords of captitalism. Oh and btw, imagine Jesus(god) on one side of a field, with a BFG, and on the other side of the field: the forces of hell. GIB!

tedskonto said:

Christ is fucking god reincarnted on earth. Humans couldent be like him, its imposible, hes a frigging god for fucks sake!

Calm down, no one's attacking you.

But thanks for being an athiest and still talking about Jesus in a respectful light. Most athiests say he sucked out loud and are glad he's dead.

Joe said:

Jesus sucked, i'm glad he's dead.

Naughty, naughty kool-aid!

But I agree with Achron, there is no way anyone can prove whether Jesus was anything above human. IMO, he's no different than the Dalai Lama or any other adovcate of peace (that ain't a hippy).

DOOMENSTEIN said:
(that ain't a hippy).

Jesus looks like a hippy to me. I bet he could make all sorts of folkish designs and useful items with his carpentry skills. There's no indication he could compose like John Lennon, though.

DOOMENSTEIN said:

Naughty, naughty kool-aid!

But I agree with Achron, there is no way anyone can prove whether Jesus was anything above human. IMO, he's no different than the Dalai Lama or any other adovcate of peace (that ain't a hippy).

Christ came to make war, not peace. It's in the Bible :P

Quasar said:

Christ came to make war, not peace. It's in the Bible :P

John 3:17

the girl screaming "NO MORE, NOO MORE" in the video with tears running down her face is scary as hell.

DOOMENSTEIN said:

Most athiests say he sucked out loud and are glad he's dead.

Some of them just don't believe somebody like Jesus ever existed. Some of them are retards who don't give a shit about toleration. And some are retards only.