Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exp(x)

30uv2609 on Google Video

Love that run, the third episode in particular is fantastic (with the AV trick in map 27, for example). Nice to see an effort to make it more available to the general public. :-)

exp(x) said:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6848858273251655894

I recorded it on my linux desktop using FFmpeg and Chocolate Doom. The main reason I recorded it was to burn it to DVD, so if anyone is interested, I have a super high-quality 1.6 GB NTSC DVD-format MPEG, and I could make a PAL one, too. The only problem is that I don't know how I'd get it to you.

You can put it on my bittorrent tracker (http://tracker.schneelocke.net/) if you'd like to - just create an account, then tell me about it so I can give you upload priviledges. :)

Vince and I successfully used it for various coop runs earlier this year, too. :) An 1.6 GB DVD will take a while to upload, of course, but it'll still be faster (and cheaper, not to mention more convenient) than mailing a physical DVD to interested people, for example.

Cool, I created an account with the same name as I use here. I can easily seed the file, too, since my desktop is on 24/7.

exp(x) said:

Cool, I created an account with the same name as I use here. I can easily seed the file, too, since my desktop is on 24/7.

OK, cool - I made you a VIP, so you can upload stuff now. ^^

hey Schneelocke,

It's been a while I didnt get on your tracker.
Atm I cannot seed decently, my upload is no higher than 15 kbytes/s (far from the 90kb/s I had in France ^^).
And I have to keep some bandwidth for Skype which replaced my phone land line.

I may upgrade my bandwidth in a couple months and start seeding again...

VinceDSS said:

hey Schneelocke,

It's been a while I didnt get on your tracker.
Atm I cannot seed decently, my upload is no higher than 15 kbytes/s (far from the 90kb/s I had in France ^^).
And I have to keep some bandwidth for Skype which replaced my phone land line.

I may upgrade my bandwidth in a couple months and start seeding again...

No problem. :) I'm still seeding everything myself; it's slow, of course (I can only upload with at most 20 kb/s overall, and I also need some of that for other stuff during the day at least), but it's better than nothing - and the files are still available, at least. :)

And of course, everyone else is invited to download and seed the files, too - remember, the more people there are that participate, the faster everyone else will be able to download! :)

exp(x) said:

Cool. :) *downloads*

EDIT: I'm not sure if it's you or me, but I seem to be unable to actually connect to you to download anything, and someone else I asked for troubleshooting help also had the same problem, so I'm guessing it's some problem on your end.

Just to be sure, can you successfully upload data for other torrents?

exp(x) said:

I tweaked my Azureus settings, and I see someone is downloading from me now.

Yeah, that's me - it seems to be working now. :)