Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caco_killer

Jackass: Number 2

I saw this yesterday, and it was pretty damn funny, but far more gross then the first one. It was a lot better then the first movie. Anyone else see it?

I saw the first one and it was the most horrible, tasteless, unfunny movie I had the disprivelage of seeing.

I saw it. If you liked the first one you'll like this one, and if you hated the first one you'll hate this one. Thats all there is to it.

I won't pay money to see it. That's for sure.

I saw it Friday night. A+ brainless entertainment. I nearly vomited during the horse jizz skit, and the fart mask was just as bad. The riot pellets were awesome, too.

HobbsTiger1 said:

I saw it. If you liked the first one you'll like this one, and if you hated the first one you'll hate this one. Thats all there is to it.

If thats the case then I'll go see it. There hasn't been a funny movie released in a while.

Think of the worst possible thing that a grown man could do with a bottle of freshly-squeezed horse semen. There's your answer.

It'll be online soon enough. If you really want to see that kind of crap. I mean, wouldn't farm sex websites show the same thing?

Not much to discuss about the movie. I mean, its pretty obvious and self-explanatory what the movie is. Then again, I'd rather watch Jackass than the millionth re-run of a season of Friends or Spongebob Squarepants.

i would rather suffer through ******** ******** than that stupidity.

even more frightenting is the fact that scientifically we're the same species

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I don't really like the sick stuff they do on there, just when they ride rocket-powered shopping carts and shit like that.