• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkexodus

Im the maker of the TC and I have a prob with some of u

darknation said:

I'm getting too old for this.

Going cold turkey?

That said... we, as a community, are more than willing to help you improve your mods by answering your questions and pointing you in the direction of editors to use and tutorials. We can offer advice on assembling files into a .wad file and trimming it to an appropriate size.

Heh, I got tested for Asperger's once. I was told I didn't have it by being off like one symptom. Turns out I'm just a raging egomaniac with an IQ of 137. Make of that what you will. Also, I know someone who is fully autistic and he's more comprehensible than you.

In more serious news, what's with this endless line of total morons we've been getting here recently? The Risen3d guys, DU0, Nickbakery, and now this. Either there is some kind of zombie-like disease going around or this is some plot by Nightmare to piss off darknation.

I told you all that this wad was a big joke. Or the author was.

Asperger's syndrome, coincidentally, was mentioned on tonight's episode of House. Three hours later, it's at Doomworld.

CONTAGIOUS ASS BURGERS!!!!

I ACTUALLY HAVE ASPERGERS
and too bad it wont go away

cus Im getting tired of it

in the middle of class
I start daydreaming about DOOM

so Im not joking

I just wasted
all my homework time on this forum
Im already gettin Fs
and yeah
all cus some of u guys
pissed off the owner of DOOMWADSTATION
who emails me, which
in return gives me an Anxiety attack
followed by a panic attack, so yea that was very
nice of you guys to ruin my good day!

and my day was going so good too!

THIS IS WHY I WENT TO THE DOOMWADSTATION INSTEAD OF DOOMWORLD 1ST

CUS THERES PPL LIKE YOU!

darkexodus said:

THIS IS WHY I WENT TO THE DOOMWADSTATION INSTEAD OF DOOMWORLD 1ST

Well it says right in the RULES of Doomwadstation that you're not to submit SLIGE generated maps, yet there's your crappy wad on his site. What's that about?

Kid you should quit right now. Not just Doom.. but life too. Natural Selection fails to weed yet another one out...

What about the commerical Doom2 maps inside the WAD? That's illegal. And I don't have anything against Bob Larkin or his site, which I visit frequently, but why, why subject other people to this craptastic piece of shit wad?

It's also not our fault you're not doing homework. Who lets their dumb 15 year old sped kid alone on the internet anyway?

This thread made my day :D

It's great how some people can just spout on and on, using whatever comments come along as fuel to keep ranting, while ignoring those that actually make solid arguments that a normal person would take into consideration.

My wad SPECIFIES that you have to own
DOOM2 and have
DOOM2.wad to play it
and if ure retarded
even more stupid than me than
that explains
who's got the brains here!

See that? My comment was totally invisible to him. It's like the more reasonable a person is, the less likely the poster will comprehend it. Humanity is funny sometimes.

JEHAR, Dude stop sayin ure comment is
invisble
its just wierd

and I know what ZEROWING IS!
Ure default pic
is a Villain from ZEROWING!
the dumbest game ever
dumber than my wad

Okay, my avatar really has nothing to do with this, or you. Assuming everything you have said is true, what's wrong with laughing at a wad that obviously is rather quite humorus?

Honestly, before this thread, I'm sure nobody made that wad a personal thing against you. Welcome to Shooting your Own Foot.

Open mp.wad
Inside is clearly map30 and map31 from DOOM2. BAM, you broke the law kid, I called the Software Piracy Commission, they'll be at your house in the morning to haul you off to prison. Nice knowing ya!

It's a crying blow to this country if there is truely anyone living in the States that has that little grasp of the english language. And I've lived in L.A.