Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOMENSTEIN

Say it ain't so, T.O.!

Good riddance to that fuck. He's just trying to take himself out before he gets here and we do it for him

Fuck TO. I'm sick of hearing about him and his pussy finger. Oh and Ralphis, I really hope philly doesn't kill him because we'd never hear the end of it.

You know how we used to throw batteries at the Giants? I think it would be hilarious if we threw thousands of pills onto the field at the game

Who cares? Another overpaid, whiny prima-donna drama queen wants to off himself, that's fine with me. Fuck pills, I have a 20 gauge he can borrow, he can go out Kurt Cobain style, except with less of a recognizable "legend".

Naked Snake said:
he can go out Kurt Cobain style, except with less of a recognizable "legend".

He won't; he has 25 million reasons to stay.

myk said:

He won't; he has 25 million reasons to stay.

indeed

"empty bottle of pain medication found by his publicist"
That says it all right there. There was no suicide attempt. Just him and his publicist looking to make bank at getting him more exposure.

Lol, emo football player. Seriously, I never heard of this guy before this incident.

Danarchy said:

Lol, emo football player. Seriously, I never heard of this guy before this incident.

Wow, really? He's the most heard of sports athlete since Michael Jordan.. but not because of his skill, but rather his antics.

Dittohead said:

Wow, really? He's the most heard of sports athlete since Michael Jordan.. but not because of his skill, but rather his antics.

I pay 0 attention to all things related to professional sports. Seriously, if you like sports so much, you should just go out and play them.

Danarchy said:
Seriously, if you like sports so much, you should just go out and play them.

I like movies a lot; should I become a film producer or an actor?

myk said:

Yes. I'll sponsor you, as long as I get a 60% cut and a golden toilet in my office.

myk said:

No; I typically like you, but you'd probably be the only person to make a movie more boring than Matrix Reloaded.

Lüt said:
but you'd probably be the only person to make a movie more boring than Matrix Reloaded.

No, no, I'll also include Monica Bellucci; and that's entertaining enough no matter what.

myk said:

No, no, I'll also include Monica Bellucci; and that's entertaining enough no matter what.

Amen to that.

myk said:

Non sequitor. THe difference here is that movies aren't (supposed to be) boring to watch. Sports on the other hand...it's just guys running around. Zzz... Whenever I watch sports I get so bored that I feel like just goign out and playing the sport instead and feel like a slob for not.

Danarchy said:

I pay 0 attention to all things related to professional sports. Seriously, if you like sports so much, you should just go out and play them.

That's exactly what I've always been saying.

This also covers computer sports games like Fight night, NHL, Fifa Soccer, etc.

Danarchy said:

Non sequitor. THe difference here is that movies aren't (supposed to be) boring to watch. Sports on the other hand...it's just guys running around. Zzz... Whenever I watch sports I get so bored that I feel like just goign out and playing the sport instead and feel like a slob for not.

Sorry your opinion is wrong.

Danarchy said:
Non sequitor.

Okay then, I'm the one coming up with a non sequitur when you're replying to Dittohead that he should head off to play sports for being surprised over you not knowing about this guy anyone who knows anything about NFL football would be aware of, based on your very particular (or nerdy) experience of having the need to prove you're not a slob for watching professional sports.

Actually, I'd rather write a script than be a producer, though.

kristus said:
This also covers computer sports games like Fight night, NHL, Fifa Soccer, etc.

I've even enjoyed playing some old sports video games and I wasn't even following the sports they were based on.