Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Tandem Speedmapping

It just so happens that two speedmapping events will be happening this weekend. The first is in #dmclub at 8:30 (I believe PM) GMT (1:30 PM PDT, 4:30 PM EDT) on September 30th. The second is in #zdoomvets at 11:00 AM PDT (6:00 PM GMT, 2:00 PM EDT) on October 1st. The IRC server for both is irc.oftc.net.

Haha awesome, one on Saturday, and one on my birthday. hehe.
And thanks for posting it finally. :P

Tango said:
No no, dm in dmclub is doom multiplayer.

If so, that's bound to confuse anyone, though. Or "dm" was also the classic way to prefix any DOOM addon or utility package name. Like dmpest.zip containing a pestilent.wad file.

Cool, I've been meaning to do some map editing again. I will try and make it to both.

Will the one in dmclub have a multiplayer theme (DM or COOP)?

myk said:

If so, that's bound to confuse anyone, though. Or "dm" was also the classic way to prefix any DOOM addon or utility package name. Like dmpest.zip containing a pestilent.wad file.

You know I didn't think of that at the time. I wasn't really thinking about anything back at the start of August 2005. Its bitten me in the ass numerous times. But if I were to change it now it would probably end up being #crazymotherfuckers or #doomanything or #whenwasthelasttimeweplayedafuckingmultiplayergame (though the last might be too long).

CapNapalm said:

Will the one in dmclub have a multiplayer theme (DM or COOP)?

I don't plan on it. Maybe sometime in the future I'd host one for DM, but lets face it, coop specific wads are usually arse.

Sign in to follow this