Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Hoo boy.

I know a kid several years younger than me (Looks up to me, i guess) who likes to hang out over at my place now and then, and loves to play doom. Funny thing is, all he wants to do is alternate playing single player levels. His on "im too young to die" of course.

Well, It was my turn and I was doing my usual trash talking the computer routine when, (this was quite a while ago) My mind went back to these forums and I found myself yelling "free hissy" at the computer as I trashed e1m9. Now, i don't see this kid very often, but when I do, he runs around yelling "free hissy." This place will be the death of me yet.

well done liam!

I did good? Cool. I didn't even mean to say it, it just blurted out as I insulted the computer.

LONG LIVE HISSY!

A couple of years more and that little "Free Hissy" will turn in something as irrelevant yet mass-known as AYBABTU.

/me falls from chair...and...Yeah ! ... dies laughing...

It had an affair with Dark Fox's duck, last time I checked. I guess the only one who really knows is fraggle'.

BTW. DarkFox, what happened to your duck after he got kidnapped? Is he back yet? Or is he............. Dead?