Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Risen3D Risen

After reading the site, I remain unsure as to whether or not the author will continue to develop the port. I guess we'll see.

And I, for one, am glad that Risen3D wasn't lost completely.

- Gio

Kudos to the Risen3D team for finally getting the licensing complication ironed out.

EarthQuake said:
Wish I cared more... :(

Well, you cared enough to make a troll.

Giomancer said:
After reading the site, I remain unsure as to whether or not the author will continue to develop the port. I guess we'll see.

We will once we read where it says Risen3D's development is back on track, on the site.

myk said:

We will once we read where it says Risen3D's development is back on track, on the site.

I did see that, but I also read the source readme. Maybe it's the nature of the document and the time when it was written, but I lack total confidence. I could be overly pessimistic, though. It happens.

- Gio

Risen 3D is currently experiencing more drama than the zdoom theatre. Thats saying something.

I would like to be one of the first to publicly thank the Risen3D team, and in particular, Abbs (thanks for those private emails mate).

Yeah it's nice the port isn't gone forever. Now get back to work Sitters.

Yagisan said:

I would like to be one of the first to publicly thank the Risen3D team, and in particular, Abbs (thanks for those private emails mate).

And I'll be the second. Hear hear to the team for having the presence of mind for doing the right thing. \o/

EarthQuake said:

Yay. Wish I cared more... :(

it's jdoom's graphics with boom compatibility, enough to care. things i missed in jdoom. now if it had zdoom features too... :P

Doomworld wins the fight for justice once again! *Doomworld theme song starts*

Seriously though, good on the coders for doing the right thing.

Hey, poor working class people have to afford their $200 opera tickets too.