Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CodeImp

Looking for a few beta testers for Bloodmasters

Bloodmasters (www.bloodmasters.com) needs some more beta testers! If you think you would make a good candidate, give me your email address in this thread or by PM and i'll send you an invite.

I have invited you both, if you have not received the invitation, let me know and I'll send it again.

leileilol said:

Reel me in because i've tested....... do-tims.

Everyone and their grandma tested do-tims.

I'd offer to test, but you said there is no linux version, and I'm currently busy testing other things in my free time.

exp(x) said:

I'd offer to test, but you said there is no linux version, and I'm currently busy testing other things in my free time.

Ditto. Plus I'd like to add that I'm really sorry that I kind of quit out on you, I had promised you CTF maps, but those never materialized for whatever reason.

Good luck, though. :)

Does this game require a 3d card? All I've got on this computer is a on-board chip with no 3d acceleration. :(

Heh, a 16MB Rage is almost as undecent as it gets. In fact if you went outside with it not covered up you might get arrested.

Woohoo, I'm a beta tester!! YAY!
*downloads zip*
Awesome, WIN32 binaries! SHIT YEAH!
*double-clicks exe*

*double-clicks exe*

WOO! MY FIRST BUG REPORT!

That survey was dumb and I felt uncomfortable answering so many questions just to beta test this. I was tempted to be a smart-ass too :-P Anyway, I would be a good beta tester and don't worry about me having 56k, I can DL large-ass files, hell, I DLed a 600+mb file on 56k before.

Devin said:

Is a 16MB Rage 'decent' enough? >_> (my computer is OLD)

Guess what, it's not. Damn. (What the hell is a 32 byte stream?)

Over the duration of this week I'm going to pitch in a few maps for Bloodmasters. At the very least, I and a couple of others had intentions of porting the UDM series over about five months ago, knowing that this is progressing fine gives me incentive to start working out the quirks of the BM engine.