Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

Teen questioned over myspace Bush Death threats

I'm surprised they didn't go after the millions of other obvious anti-Bush websites that basically say the same thing.

I have almost as much sympathy as I do when someone gets hauled over the coals for "joking" at an airport that they've got a bomb in their luggage.

Amen Grazza. And for Christ sakes what does a blonde 14 year chick have ageist the president. Must be what ever news flashes she sees in between CSI.

"I wasn't dangerous. I mean, look at what's (stenciled) on my backpack - it's a heart. I'm a very peace-loving person," said Wilson, an honor student who describes herself as politically passionate. "I'm against the war in Iraq. I'm not going to kill the president."

Yah I remember 14 year old girls making Anarchy clubs" when I was in high school. The biggest thing they did was spout out "Bush is an asshole" Iraqi is innocent" and bought over priced emo Emily the Strange shit at West Fourty Nine.

I'm glad see was caught. Maybe now kids won’t say dumb shit that doesn’t even really effect them and feel it belongs in the free speech law.

Ralphis said:

Nah she gets her news from Green Day and Eminem

Heh!

I remember the story where a guy wrote a "prayer to god" asking God to kill Bush, and the FBI came to his door.

Apparently teenage white girls are terrorists. Apparently Terrorists trumpet their plans via a shitty MSPaint modified image of Bush to their emo middle school friends on myspace.

The modern terrorist is an elusive foe. behind those painted nails and hello kitty lipgloss are complex plans to destroy the foundation of america! Thanks to this event, America is safer!1

Common sense must be a terrorist too.

Must have been a slow day over at Secret Service headquarters. What could they even have questioned her about?

"Are you planning to kill the president?"
"Nope"
"Okie dokie then"

HobbsTiger1 said:

INTERNET: SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Bush is getting back at those rumours on the internets.

Grazza said:

I have almost as much sympathy as I do when someone gets hauled over the coals for "joking" at an airport that they've got a bomb in their luggage.

Grazza for shame, you of all people know there is a huge difference between the two situations.

Saying you're going to kill the president is a first amendment right. Sending the president death threats is different. Your analogy of "BOMB" in an airport is poor. A better analogy would be making plane bomb jokes in your basement with a few friends. If the girl was mailing the president death threats with the intent of intimidating him, then you might have a case for your analogy. However as it stands, it was just a 14 year old girl posting on MYSPACE, and is a ridiculous waste of time and money to investigate.

I, STEPHEN BROWNING, AM GOING TO ASSASSINATE GERORGE W. BUSH THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Scuba Steve said:

A better analogy would be making plane bomb jokes in your basement with a few friends.

Except that Myspace is open viewable to the general public unlike someones basement.

Then some people say I'm paranoid. Look out Bush, there's a poisoned donut around there waiting for you.

Does she honestly think Dick Cheynne would be any better?

Then some people say I'm paranoid. Look out Bush, there's a poisoned donut around there waiting for you.

Why not just give him a preztel? You wouldn't even need to poison it.

i would never kill the president. i don't want that much attention. let someone else do it.

maybe Dick Cheynne could score another headshot, this time on someone who needs it...;)

Shadow Dweller said:

i would never kill the president. i don't want that much attention. let someone else do it.

So you're saying that real terrorists set this 14 year old girl up?

Ohhh damn! I'm sensing CONSPIRACY VIBES

Fortunatly it seems that the girl doesn't have a copy pf DOOM on her computer. Just imagine what could happen if someone make a wad where you play as the columbine guys and have to kill Bush.

Vegeta said:

Fortunatly it seems that the girl doesn't have a copy pf DOOM on her computer. Just imagine what could happen if someone make a wad where you play as the columbine guys and have to kill Bush.

It's possible for girls play Doom?
=O

If I'm not mistaken, there was a game made and released on the internet where you had to infiltrate the White house and assassinate George Bush. If I remember correctly, I saw it on CNN.

Scuba Steve said:

Absolutely. Kat, Nanami, Spike...

Spike never posed as a girl. Get your facts straight.

Unless spike was also vampirjay

LilWhiteMouse has to be the only Female Doomer in the community that has revealed herself as female...unless there's women lurking around here in Doomworld that could be posing as males even if they don't admit it and they'll always keep denying their true nature regardless....

and Bush and Cheney are nothing more than a mere marionettes controlled by a much larger agenda of Capitalist 'perfection'...

You know what I find fascinating? Someone says 'conspiracy' and nightmare doom comes along like a dog being called by his master.