Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Web-rage

Haha, this kind of shit is retarded.

Also, to get it out of the way, the internet is a serious business. Or not.

In America I've heard of Everquest people hunting each other down in real life and killing one another as either web rage or eliminating the competition.

Wait a second, I just reread into the article and it specified they both had an interest in the Muslim faith. I might be ignorant, but do the Muslims not believe in fighting? They might provoke it, but they do not believe in it. Again I may be ignorant about that.

For once dumbassery that didn't premiere in North America. Anyway, I had this one scene punk harrass my girlfriend, and we tracked him down 100 miles away, knowing where he lives, works, and who his friends are, but we're waiting for web-rage to become more popular until we jump on the band wagon. ;)

This teachs us all not to give personal information when we own someone in Skulltag, specialy if the looser received words like "lol you suck n00b, I'm da winnnnaaar".

geo said:

Wait a second, I just reread into the article and it specified they both had an interest in the Muslim faith. I might be ignorant, but do the Muslims not believe in fighting? They might provoke it, but they do not believe in it. Again I may be ignorant about that.

...What?

kc32 said:

Did anybody else hear about the fight over a CB conversation a while back?

I rememer this one asshole that amped up his TX so he could "transmit further" but broke FCC rules ( he was bleeding through all channels) so a frustrated dude set up near his olympic size swimming pool, threw the antenna in, and keyed up over him and said "THE FCC HAS BEEN NOTIFIED!" sure enough, they came immediately and took his devices. Owned.

Bleeding through all channels? That thing had more issues than just too much power...

My electronics teacher once had a 100-watt CB radio (illegal as hell) but he sold it or something.