Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

Teh Funneh: HItler's car has been stolen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2bycZa4zKY

A scene taken from the movie Downfall. This is where Hitler has a breakdown and goes on about smashing the Russians with legions of troops that don't exist. However, somebody has made new subtitles and turned it into something quite amusing.

If you speak Deutsch then it may not be quite as funny, as you can understand what they're saying, justaposed to the funny subtitles.

Lizardcommando said:

Downfall was a pretty interesting movie. Who agrees with me?

I'll give it "interesting", nothing more. Ganz did great as Hitler, but I didn't like the execution of the flow. It was like end-scene after end-scene after end-scene. When what would have been a great closing scene finished (like the secretaries writing the letters near the first hour mark), the movie just continued. It wasn't a story problem or anything, I just thought the flow (or perhaps editing) of the movie could have been far, far better. I see there's also a documentary counterpart focused mainly on the old woman whose narration opens the movie, but I haven't watched that yet.

I don't remember, but Jon Lovitz did in that recent remake of "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World".

Bucket said:

I don't remember, but Jon Lovitz did in that recent remake of "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World".

Yeah, Rat Race. That was a pretty good movie actually, though it doesn't compare to Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World despite having Rowan Atkinson in it.

david_and_goliath said:

The guy that played Goebbels still freaks me out (brown uniform in the back).

He reminds me of Pink (Bob Geldoff) from the movie version of The Wall after he goes crazy, shaves off his eyebrows, and becomes a Nazi.

david_a said:

Pretty good.

The guy that played Goebbels still freaks me out (brown uniform in the back).

The wife was even freakier.

wtf, der Untergang were called "downfall" in the US?
(got the special version of the movie)

Technician said:
Nigga stole my beetle.

Jew stole my beetle, you mean.

Lizardcommando said:

Downfall was a pretty interesting movie. Who agrees with me?

I do it was quite interesting to watch this movie, oh and hehehehe very funny indeed.