Liam

pick the superior intoxicant

pick sides  

61 members have voted

1. 1. pick sides

• Alcohol
    • Cannabis
    • Jesus

truly an age-old question. state your opinion and join the eternal debate.

my case is this: alcohol is a superior intoxicant because people who smoke dope are a bunch of long-haired limp-wristed fairy faggot fucking hippy scum who are socially retarded due to the fact their recreational drug of choice is smoked primarily on the couch whist watching Barney. Also, liam has haemarroids.

Also, someone fix doomworld so it doesn't take a week to load.

all three make you stupid, so I go with the lesser of three evils and pick alcohol. pass the jameson and guinness.

I used to be more of a weed guy but since college it's definitely alcohol for me. Especially beer. Beer is chill, but it's not like pot chill, where you don't want to really do anything.

Weed, as the intoxication isn't as bad as alcohol. I can smoke a few joints and still drive fine.

Plus the feeling is better and only gets better the more you do, you really can't puke off pot unless you take a monster hit and cough too much and most alcohol is an accuired tasted, where-as pot is just pot, you toke and it rules. Yeah, sometimes you find some shitty shit but other than that, it's all good.

I'll pick weed even though I never smoke it. I would smoke it if it were legal and such because it's a better kind of intoxication than booze. Still, booze is fine. Jesus ain't my cup of tea, I have my own beliefs. Still, getting in tune with your spiritual side can sometimes be kind of like intoxication, though more cleansing.

What's your guys' criteria for "better" intoxication? Personally, I tend to have more fun when I'm drunk, so I'd rather do that than just get high and be really mellow for a while. Don't get me wrong, I love both, but if I had to choose just one it'd be alcohol.

Weed makes me more aware of my own mind and little details in stuff like art and music. Booze makes me feel like I'm on a ship in rough waters and then (as proven last night) I occasionally wake up feeling like I fell off a high-rise. Mild amounts of alcohol give me a toasty feeing though. Also, when I drink alcohol I know it's destroying the Hell out of my body and it's a bit of a buzz kill. On weed though I know there are no lasting effects at all and makes me feel okay. Also, I tend to do more stupid shit on booze. It's weird because I can see myself doing this shit even though my inner brain is like "no, no, no, stop you idiot!". With weed I feel like I'm totally in control mentally though my body may not be fully funtional.

Naked Snake said:

Weed, as the intoxication isn't as bad as alcohol. I can smoke a few joints and still drive fine.

You think you can. Please don't.

Danarchy said:

On weed though I know there are no lasting effects at all

What kind of weed are you smoking?

Poor Jesus he died horribly... like 2000 years ago.

Liam, you forgot to add pussy. I won't do it though cause I already voted alcohol (must have been drunk).

Naked Snake said:

I'm glad I don't live anywhere near you.

Beer and wine, maybe some booze now and then. Weed never did a thing for me.

I'm still tempted to vote Jesus, seeing how most of the people who are high on religion don't even notice anything wrong with it, it's so damn effective.

I prefer alcohol over weed (atleast i can relax and im not behind the wheel) by the third joint i ever smoked i realised it just made me paranoid. like the white knuckle grip on the steering wheel and every set of headlights behind you is a cop sort of thing. constantly asking my friend if im weaving, going to slow, centered correctly in the lane (all of witch would end up in its own 15 min. debate) pulling into party stores every mile or so just so we could take a "break" and to get something to munch on (also to supposidly lose the "cops") my car would be totaly trashed inside by the end of the night. shit packed eveywhere in the glove box under the seats, candy crushed and ground into the carpeting ect. plenty of "what the hell was this" surprises during clean up the next day. with my dudes and our girlfriends toking away in the car when we would go out. this was back during my first year of driving.

Man, I just can't get my fill of Jesus. Although historically, it's caused more deaths than heroin.

I love the taste of beer. (GOOD BEER that is. Stout and Ale primarly, but also beer like Grolsch and Staropramen) but as a intoxicant Weed is superior.

Weed makes me paranoid, Jesus used to give me a positive outlook on life until mankind basically destroyed the concept of a God, and alcohol numbs me and makes everything alright....temporarily. I think I'd have to pick alcohol, but sobriety and learning to love life is far more superior than any MIND FUCKING substance.