Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Ban black pussys in Idaho

I just find it funny that they openly blame Satanists of killing animals, which they don't. I'm not saying a black cat won't be killed during Halloween by some emo fuck. But in all consideration lots of people will also kill chicken, dogs, and other small animals just for the hell of it.

I bet the church of Satan finds this annoying.

Doom Marine said:

And no turkeys during Thanksgiving either.

we don't baste the cat and serve it with cranberry sauce on Halloween. Anyone who does is a psycho.

I wonder if black cat goes well with potatoes.

Technician said:

I just find it funny that they openly blame Satanists of killing animals, which they don't. I'm not saying a black cat won't be killed during Halloween by some emo fuck.

Okay, I think maybe I missed something in the last few years of pop culture and teen fads, but since when have we assumed emo kids would have the balls to fuck up a cat?

Oh know, they said the big F word! The biggest problem with the states is that we are too damn paranoid. People are all ways afraid or fear tha t some thing will happen.

And what dose the media do? Add more fule to the fire. Its gotten to the point that maby 2 out of the 10 storys on the news might be a good one. But, when you have one good in a pile of shit its hard to reamber what the story was about.

If any thing would help getting rid of most of the bs on the news would help.

Meh, it does seem pretty ridiculous to me. Whether they are sporting enough truth simply to outright profile against satanists, I can't really care. It'll happen every Halloween and no matter what, it will still happen

Have there actually been any proven cases where someone officially affiliated with the Church of Satan, or any other sect of Satanism, commited a violent act against another human being or animal?

the artical said
....fearing the animals could be mistreated in Halloween pranks - or worse, sacrificed in some satanic ritual.

And to think that really happens. Some REAL LOSERS out there.