Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
impClaw

IDGames Archive Torrent

I've uploaded a torrent that contains almost the entire idgames archive compiled into a iso, the archive is missing lmp's and some more stuff.

Here is a list of whats included:

combos
deathmatch
docs
graphics
historic
levels
misc
music
prefabs
roguestuff
sounds
source
themes

I Had to remove some of the stuff to make it fit on a single dvd.

freewebs.com/impClaw/idgames.archive.torrent

Downloading a current copy of the entire archive does not strike me as a brilliant plan.

Sounds like a nice collectible item, make a nice cover and voila. A collection of dvds containing the uploaded stuff each year could be a cool thing to place in your room. Damn, now I'm tempted to do that.

amnesia said:

download bittorrent

bittorrent.com

Tracker is down...well, it would be mostly 1994 wads anyway, and I unluckily have a "collectible" CD full of those already :-)

I guess it would be cool to have a my own local copy of idgames, though, as long as it includes impse :-)

seems like i utterly fail at seeding this torrent, dunno why really. Probably cause i choose some bad ass crap trackers

seriously, this torrent seems to be out of intrest, heh. I'll delete it to free all that shit from my harddrive, if someone really badly wants it, i can probably compile the ISO again...

EDIT: By the way, using WGET and imgBurn you can make a iso yourself. If someone Really wants instruction exacly how to do that, i'll post them here.