Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VileSlay

I Zombie

My gf and I went out as zombies for halloween this year. here is a pic of me:

in case your wondering, the make-up was done using strips of toilet paper glues to the face spirit gum and covered with a layer of liquid latex. stage make-up was applied to give the jaundiced/sunken look and, although not very visible, putty-wax and stage blood was used to create a gash on the left side of my face. teh finished face was then covered with another layer of liquid latex to give that wet and runny look.

the clothing was all my own, stuff that was already well worn with holes and tears. they required very lil' work to get them zombie worthy. to finish off the look I gargled a couple of mouthfuls of the zesty mint flavored stage blood and let it run down my neck and shirt. time to complete the transfomation was about two hours.

Looks pretty good; do you have any close-ups so we can see the gore in more detail? And where the hell is the picture of your zombie girlfriend? I want to see you two zombie lovebirds together!

unfortunately I don't have any other pics of me, but I do have this. it's the make-up removed from my face. I got it off in one piece and I'm saving it. as for pics of my girl... she had me delete the pics of her because she hated the way she looked, meaning she thought she looked too fat. girls... go figure... she was a fresh killed dorm rat zombie, BTW. we got her an nyu t-shirt and pajama pants from the salvation army. her already pale skin was made even paler with a slight blue cast with blue veins drawn on her face and we did a bite on her shoulder using red zinger tea leaves tacked on with spirit gum and covered with liquid latex. the latex is the m made up, cut up to look like it was bitten and had stage blood poured in to it and smeared around it.i t's pretty easy to do. and looks good.

I figured that's why your girlfriend's picture was absent. :)

The one-piece, removed makeup looks pretty cool. If I may, I'd like to suggest a little art project for that: Get yourself a wooden plaque and nail the remnants of your mask to it, and then paint the whole affair bloody, withered or whatever, I'd bet that'd make a nice wall ornament . . . kind of a Clive Barker Hellraiser/voodoo type of thing.

never thought of that. I could frame it with barbed wire and have the hooked chains hanging from it. gonna have to harden it first. it's not very thick. if I end up doin it I'll post a pic of it.