Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

Simpsons movie trailer

Watch before Fox puts a C&D on it!
You can also find this on some quote-unquote OFFICIAL site if you really like Quicktime.

*spoilers*
Apparently the movie is about Homer accidentally polluting the town's water supply and everyone has to evacuate. Homer will save the day, of course.

It's ironic that most of the objects, like the wrecking ball, are computer generated. It looks similar to the 3D art in Futurama.

Does anyone else feel the trailer is less like the Simpsons and more like a watered down Family Guy?

Err, how on earth am I meant to form a decision from such a small clip? As about half of that was actually to do with the simpsons, and even that probably wasn't in the film, I can just say that it's the first time I've seen that joke employed.

Might be good.

Wow, that's quite a trailer. It looks like they just threw together a couple of completely random video clips from the movie and called it a trailer.

The trailer is supposed to have all the funniest stuff from the movie, and yet half of this trailer isn't even from the movie.

The simpsons has gone downhill in the last few years, so I guess this will follow in that vein. I got a couple of laughs out of the trailer, but I could see them coming.

Yah, maybe poor ratings and poor DVD sales will give Fox a hint. Of course the box office will do well because every one will have to see it.

I don't know how they will fill an hour and twenty minutes of the new "Complete fucking idiot Homer" because it appears he's going to be the main character.

Technician said:

because it appears he's going to be the main character.

Well, he's the main character of the tv series...

It looked moderately awful, especially the "rock and a hard place" gag. Did anyone else notice the irony of the movie priding itself on being 2-D, but the first shot we see from the movie features some glaringly obvious cel-shaded CG?

Because of Fox's high budget for this movie it’s more likely to be all digimation then its traditional Korean animation. The Simpson has been using digital animation and traditional imported animation since around the tenth season when they went completely digital inking and sent over the story boards to their Korean animation studios to be animated and sent back over to be dubbed.

I think this will be completely in house animated using today’s digital animation standards seen on high budget animated films these days.

Go to YouTube or i-am-bored and read what the people there think of this video. It seems to me those people will lol at basically anything.

I didn't care much for the trailer. I mean, seriously, what the hell am I supposed to gain from it? All I know now is the same thing I knew earlier this year: Simpsons movie in 2007. Anyway, the Simpsons jumped the shark a long time ago, the only thing I can really find stimulating is all the early episodes I haven't seen yet.

Anyway, wasn't the previous season supposed to be the last? I guess not. Meh, I'll just borrow it from somebody when it's on DVD, the same I did with the Doom movie (I'll be damned if they get any revenue from me for that piece of shit).