Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

Zdaemon coop

Why does no one ever play any of the good wads? I always join like the MM (or MM2, Requiem, HR, etc.) server and play through a couple of levels in the hopes that someone will see me and join in the game, but they never do. And yet there's always like 8 people playing fuckin, barbamaps or some shit.

Yeah, some ZDaemon specific (or something) wads tend to have players. Maybe the guy who made them and his mother tend to be online a lot.

It might depend on the time and day, as I've played on HR, Scythe2 or AV when there was people on them. I haven't seen many people on the MMs or on Requiem, though.

If no one climbs onto any good wads I'd suggest grabbing someone over IRC and playing something cool using your engine of choice.

Yeah, they always seem to play barbara maps and coopbuild. Though, it doesn't really matter to me now, since I'm banned from ZDaemon :P

The majority of ZDaemon players enjoy playing shitwads.

I doubt it'll ever change.

Try finding me on IRC if you want to play some coop.

What servers/channels does everyone hang out on these days? I haven't used IRC in a good few years.

I just hosted a bunch of servers for rarely-played, but good megawads. I don't know how long it'll last since my school might get mad at me for using their network, but they're there for now.