Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Technician

Real life Power Ranger stops robbery!

Technician said:
That kids got balls or brains of stupid.

Or maybe just 4. At least the robbers were apparently not totally inhuman.

Yeah, otherwise the news had been less cute and corky, and more depressing and dark... and with a manhunt.

The fact is these guys may have been nutcases who don't actually care who they attack and freak out when things go wrong. Luckily, by "freak out" they run away and dont start firing like a lot of nutcases who are extremely wound up and dont respond well to the out-of-the-ordinary.

I like how, after saving his family, counselors are already trying to destroy his imagination and 'improving his distinction between fantasy and reality'.

Heh, this reminds me of the kids that lived across the street that my friend babysat. Three brothers. Totally addicted to Power Rangers. When they'd get mad or just screwing around they'd do a pose and facial expression like a character off Dragonball or something and try to use kiddie kung-fu on you. Later they moved on to Pokemon so they'd throw plastic balls at you. The worst thing is when the youngest one learned that crotch kicks are painful. Yikes.

Wow...fucking...wow. I have to say, those parents are lucky their piss poor parenting skills didn't get that kid killed. I'll give props to the kids for this, it's quite humorous, but the parents need to teach the kid the difference between reality and fantasy; fuck that bullshit about "he's four." He also could've been six feet under right now.

Good job, kid. Your balls-to-the-walls stupidity worked.

Johnatone said:

Wow...fucking...wow. I have to say, those parents are lucky their piss poor parenting skills didn't get that kid killed. I'll give props to the kids for this, it's quite humorous, but the parents need to teach the kid the difference between reality and fantasy; fuck that bullshit about "he's four." He also could've been six feet under right now.

Good job, kid. Your balls-to-the-walls stupidity worked.

Without going into a long rant I'm going to just settle with a "you're very stupid".

You seem to be neglecting the fact that the robbers were obviously minions of Lord Zedd.

Bank said:

You seem to be neglecting the fact that the robbers were obviously minions of Lord Zedd.

Lord Zedd is sooooooooo 1993.

Lord Zedd pwns.

I think you're all forgetting that the kid was 3 feet tall, and had something which could function not unlike a true weapon. That means that the kid could probably get easy shots at the guy's crotch. If it was one of those harder, heavier ones that make the funny noises, he could've delivered a noteworthy amount of pain. You're also forgetting how the human mind works; I sincerely doubt that the robber expected to see a thrashing mass of red and black.

... or he just pitied the kid and left.

Raikoh_Minamoto said:

Lord Zedd pwns.

If he was a Power Rangers character, I don't think that's possible.

Ralphis said:

Without going into a long rant I'm going to just settle with a "you're very stupid".

I'm just trying to state there is a difference between pretending and playing, and believing that gay shit is real. Sorry if that wasn't clear or offended you, it's just my opinion.

I'm going to echo Ralphis' remark, and add a "He's a fucking child". I mean, what did you watch when you were 4? I'm pretty sure it was some "gay shit", amirite?

My favourite was the Blue ranger, personally. :D Though I always liked the green one and how he whistled for his zord. :D

Their awesome hand-actions and over-the-top flying was always a favourite to see. :D

I'm thinking the rest of the family is going to get Power Ranger suits after this. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

My favourite was the Blue ranger, personally. :D Though I always liked the green one and how he whistled for his zord. :D

Their awesome hand-actions and over-the-top flying was always a favourite to see. :D

I'm thinking the rest of the family is going to get Power Ranger suits after this. :D

Can you manage to put a :D after every sentence? The pink ranger made me hot and bothered.

j/k

Snarboo said:

I'm going to echo Ralphis' remark, and add a "He's a fucking child". I mean, what did you watch when you were 4? I'm pretty sure it was some "gay shit", amirite?

God damn it, how do I respond to this without possibly starting a flamewar or being accused of being a mong? Seriously. Yes, I watched that gay shit when I was a kid; I was young enough to appriciate the original Power Rangers. I also remember being severely punished (sic: beat) when I crossed the line between playing and trying to "be" the characters from shows and movies I loved. I learned at a young age to distinguish fantasy from reality. Granted I hold the world, including myself, to unreasonably high standards, but I'm just stating that the stupid little punk could've gotten himself killed. In hindsight, his plan worked, and provided for a rather humorus story, and I'm glad no one got hurt, but I really think the parents should burst his bubble in case they land in a situation like that again. Not all crooks are that stupid. For instance, I would've shot the little bastard on sight. I'm just heartless like that though. End of rant.

Fuck.

The only thing I concluded from that useless block of text is that you were, are, and always will be incredibly boring