• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sausage

Spongebob Squarepants TC, want helpers.

sausage said:

4. Spongebob, cooperating woth the doomguy

Don't listen the haters.

Question: Will this be just a graphic Tc, or will it be a complete TC? (New levels, storyline etc)

Graphics, maps, storyline, if it was just graphics i probably wouldnt be doing this.

- sausage -

Here's a suggestion whenever your running out of health you could go to the krusty krab and get a krabby patty.But you would have to have money to buy one.

kristus said:

Heh, but he works at that place. He should be able to get one on the house. :p

Yes, but "on the house" is not in Mr. Krabs' vocabulary.

mickeymouse said:

Here's a suggestion whenever your running out of health you could go to the krusty krab and get a krabby patty.But you would have to have money to buy one.

If you were the doomguy you could just kill everyone and get as many krabby patties as you want.

I haven't worked on a Money script so I'd have to get someone to help me with that, But i suppose it's worth looking into.

and you're right ichor, If Mr Krabs was to let spongebob have one on the house, He'd be on "Genorous Drugs" or something (lol)

I would like some more helperson this project and by that i need(In order of importance):

1.sprite artist
2.Mappers
3.Good scripters (Points/money system)

Thanks,
-sausage -

umm... as far as ACS scripting goes, I'm a newbie. But i do have PLENTY of experience using Java, Python, *gag* QuickBasic and Visual C#.A money system wouldn't be too hard. I could do that, someone just needs to make maps for me.

I am a mapper, so, we need mainly a sprite artist, But i'd like another mapper to double the speed of work.

- sausage -

Weapons :
- (punch) Queue hit
- (pistol) Scrapy doo
- (shotgun) Sandwich
- () Scooby snacks
- ............. and so on :p

i guess i cant be arsed to do this spongebob TC, as not enough people are going to help, and now people are going on about scooby doo, /me closes thread. :(

- sausage -