Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofhell

Halo 3 tease

Apparently; considering the game is about a year away and about four-five months away from deathmatch testing, it's a bit early to expect gameplay footage.

Wow, the Halo movie is shaping up to look pretty intense. It might be worth watching after all.

Lüt said:

Apparently; considering the game is about a year away and about four-five months away from deathmatch testing, it's a bit early to expect gameplay footage.

I'm pretty sure they saw them testing it on xblive like last week didn't they?

Ralphis said:

I'm pretty sure they saw them testing it on xblive like last week didn't they?

Yes, they did. It's still in the Alpha stage, though.

One of those blurry figures Master Cheif jumps off the cliff towards kind of looks like Doom 3's Birdman. Maybe he finally found his place in the world.

I liked it. Pretty nice to for once see Master Chief as a human, and not some sort of total hardass that don't even need to strap in to survive a crash with an escape vessel, while everyone else in the craft dies.

I wonder if we'll ever see his(not really a he, master chief is a cyborg after all) face. Me thinks it'll probably look like Robocop's.

I think I recall Bungie already saying they're not showing his face in this game (not directly, anyway, as some speculate it's possible to make out his face through the visor pending on the angle and lighting it's viewed through). Nonetheless, I still see it happening.

Cyborg? Please. He's human. Cyborg? No, that is the armor he wears which is a very big suit powered suit, something that only he and other spartans can wear.

I doubt they'll reveal his face and honestly? Is it all that important? Personally I want to see Kelly and Linda and the others atleast make one appearance.

Raikoh_Minamoto said:

He has brown hair and a gap between his two front teeth.

"I want me some taters"

I could of told you that. Though I've read the halo books, they (IMO) are pretty damn good. Although I suppose if you are not a big fan of halo, more halo probably won't make it better.

I'm suspecting the kids in the trailer is john and kelly (John being the master chief's name)

Hope it was just bad resolutions or whatever from the clip, but the gameplay didn't look much better at all than the last gen version of Halo(graphically speaking).