Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
læmænt

New Year's resolutions

[sarcasm]My new years resolution is to get as many girls pregnant as I can[/sarcasm]

Really, its to stop posting as much as I do

[sarcasm]My new years resolution is to get as many girls pregnant as I can[/sarcasm]

That's not even sarcasm, that's some sick black humour.

I don't really ever have any new years resolutions ever. But I do have goals. Here are the goals I believe I can accomplish this year:
-Get a job (this will be the first step in getting more funds to put my other more involved goals into motion).
-Get a girlfriend
-Learn to drive (I'm almost 18 and I've never been behind the wheel of a car).
-Slow my posting down

Heh, neither have I. I'm just too lazy to learn :/

-Slow my posting down

I would appreciate that last one :)

My new years resolution is to get as many girls pregnant as I can

I really hope I failed with that tonight, othervise, I am screwed.

I'm gonna gain total independance and maintain a lifestyle under my own volition. I'll budget shit and like, live by myself except for all my alcoholics and stoners and shit that'll wanna come buy and paly my new XBOX I JUST BOUGHTMOTEHRFUCKERS I GOT AN XBOX AND YOU FUCKING DONT WHAMAMAMAMMAMMAMAMAMAM HAHAH YEAH FUCKIN A MAN DOA3 ROCKS

I'm gonna make better than a 3.5 on this next term, and get to seriously working on the three or four projects I have simmering just below my conciousness. Maybe even get to fishing for an internship.

Jack, you better make a resolution real fast to get that warez link off the site before Mordeth sees it.

-Get a girlfriend

That's my only one, but I've got a snowball's chance in hell of accomplishing it. I don't have any problems talking to girls, they just don't like talking to me :(

Jack, you better make a resolution real fast to get that warez link off the site before Mordeth sees it.

And which "warez" link might that be? The abandonware one earlier?

-Get a girlfriend

That's my only one, but I've got a snowball's chance in hell of accomplishing it. I don't have any problems talking to girls, they just don't like talking to me :(

Quit whining you prepubescent fucksplash! LEARN HOW TO QUOTE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! PUSSY IS EASY! IT'S HARDER TO GET COCAINE NOWADAYS, CHRIST.

And which "warez" link might that be? The abandonware one earlier?

Mayhap it is just abandonware, but Mordeth might not think so.

Mayhap? WTF? Forsooth nigga, I'm off to get another Smirnoff. I only have 8 left. =(

Thing is, I pulled that link off the Doom 3 forum. Here it is. Zaldron didn't have any problems with it (and neither did you, danny-boy) and Dima's still alive, so I didn't think there'd be a problem.

But I'll go cull the thing anyway. I'm a wuss.

I don't really ever have any new years resolutions ever. But I do have goals. Here are the goals I believe I can accomplish this year:
-Get a job (this will be the first step in getting more funds to put my other more involved goals into motion).
-Get a girlfriend
-Slow my posting down

Are you my alter-ego or something Danny boy?

Mayhap? WTF? Forsooth nigga, I'm off to get another Smirnoff. I only have 8 left. =(

I BET YOU'LL FAIL BECAUSE REAL LIFE DOESN'T OVERFLOW THE BLOCKMAP.

goddamn flood protection id ont live on a river this shit is gay

- Do twice as many pushups a night this year since I'm finished with P.E. (already started it)
- Relax a little (already broke this one)
- Give concessions when in deep political or social arguments (HAHAHAH, God help me on that one)

I -have- no resolutions. I think it's a hollow practice myself but you guys can make them. The trick is to actually accomplish 'em...

'Mayhap' is a great word! I like using it ^_^! Mayhap you disagree, but it really -is- my perogative...

I -have- no resolutions. I think it's a hollow practice myself but you guys can make them. The trick is to actually accomplish 'em...

Like I said, I have no real resolutions, just a bunch of life goals in which I shall accomplish in baby steps.

'Mayhap' is a great word!

Its one of my favorite words as well, along with such classics as 'ennui', 'hell', 'entrophy', and 'antidisenstablishmentarianism'