Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Darmuss

Hell2pay and Perdition's Gate

The company's gone, the WADs extremely hard to get but they are not free. For all intents and purposes these 2 WADs are probably gone. I haven't found any trace of them, not even on abandonware sites.

Funduke told me that he has been in touch with Tom Mustaine about these two wads. Apparently the rights are now with Atari, and Mustaine has attempted unsuccessfully to get them released as freeware.

So there seems little prospect of these two wads being legally avaialble for free any time soon.

Grazza said:

..Mustaine has attempted unsuccessfully to get them released as freeware.

Of course, Atari doesn't give a shit and could care less what happens to them. Yadda yadda copyrights and such, just release the wads illegally. Atari won't even know/care/give 2 shits.

Scuba Steve's criminal comment notwithstanding, Tom Mustaine talks about trying to get the publishers to allow him to release Perdition's Gate here.

His work section has a detailed list of the stuff he did, including all the DOOM related material (free and commercial).

Snarboo said:

Edit: I hope this doesn't count as posting warez. :(

Well yes of course it does. Losered.

Also split and closed, since it seems that this question unfortunately always leads to warez requests, etc.