Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Coold00d

Uac En Hapel?

i dunno if this is the right place to say this but i realy want this mod uac en hapel from: http://rapidshare.com/files/3551989/uehsetup.exe
i cant download it as ive reached the end of my free download limit
i was wondering if some 1 could download it and send me it via email:
callum_sanderson@hotmail.com or upload it here, or to another file share site such as box.net
thanks -Callum-

Isn't it in the archives, I remember downloading it from the archives, I may be wrong.
In any case, I advise you that I removed the wad because of it's annoying installer. The new graphics were a disapointment (except some misc sprites ripped from games).
Of course I'm not saying not to download it, just don't wait much. I suggest looking at WIP, the archives, and DOOM Wad Station.

Vegeta said:

Isn't it in the archives, I remember downloading it from the archives, I may be wrong.
In any case, I advise you that I removed the wad because of it's annoying installer. The new graphics were a disapointment (except some misc sprites ripped from games).
Of course I'm not saying not to download it, just don't wait much. I suggest looking at WIP, the archives, and DOOM Wad Station.

i tried wip, the person hasnt been on for months [maybe a year] that rapid share site is the only link i could dishout, i was wondering if some one could upload to box.net or somthing so i can download it as ive exceeded my free download limit on this ip for rapid share, the link does work because i downloaded it yesterday, but my pc profile got deleted thus getting removed. thanks

Vegeta said:

BTW if I'm not wrong, it's Hapal.

yea proberly, just some strange word, is it ok if you could upload the installation to box.net or my email adress? :P