Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Corbachu_32

What happened to ZombieDoom?

What the heck happened to ZombieDoom? It was on here awhile back and you guys removed it, and I can't find it anywhere. Is there some way I can obtain it? If so, where?

I don't think it ever came out. in fact, I think it got put on "indefinite hold" or some shit like that beecause Real Life(TM) caught up to the author. Which sucks, because I wanted to see that. Black & white film-noir zombie-killin' goodness, mmm...

I remember Mewse released the unfinished project on his page at least a year ago, maybe two. Not sure where/if it's available now.

yes there was a unfinished version released.. Zombie doom died, because the resources got wiped..

It was a TC wich had zombies which would loose arms and alot of other yummy bloody stuf before they died. It was very cool. :)

Are you sure it's gone? Where are the unfinished files? Anywhere on the weB? I am going to use it as a base for my project. Anywhere?

I think I've found it, but not from my own pc, so I wrote the adress on a piece of paper. I think I can bring it tomorrow 'cause I also want it. OK?
See you.

IMJack: They decided to go with colour sometime before the project died.

?!? You should really quote the persons post instead of replying to it in a seperate post.

I thought Corbachu was banned?

Corbachu_32
BANNED FOR WAREZ

COMPLETE ASS

Yeah, that would be correct.

The main page is http://www.mopedseiten.de/und_sonst/zombies/3dl.htm
but I tried the links and most of them doesn't work.
Maybe at
ftp://ftp.gamers.org/pub/games/idgames/
we'll get it.

No, that's a different Zombies TC. The one we're talking about was hosted by Doomworld, and was never completed.

I know there are weapon files that are available at idstuff and that are said to be part of an unfinished Zombie Doom project.
These include a nice modification of the chainsaw (full of blood) btw.
I think they were in the gfx directory.