Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kristus

Grand Canyon - How old is it? Apparently Noah knows.

Some Americans just don't deserve thier own country... they should be made to live in a totally flat and empty place with loads of evenly-placed trees of equal height and with monkeys living in them, to "disprove" evolution.

Yeah, if it were just some creationist sect saying this sort of thing one could say "what the fuck ever", but when the government itself is vying to make what's probably the country's most well know national park into some iconic example for delusional insanity it starts to get pretty creepy.

These government manipulations are evidently catering to the garbage that media troll Hovind is spouting (and the type of people and groups he represents).

Heh... the other day I was reading up on my namesake, Saint Brendan, who supposedly traveled to the New World about 800 years before Colombus. Although unlike this article, there appears to be some truth to the story.

I'm going to quote someone on Fark:

RELIGION IS SCIENCE
WAR IS FREEDOM
MCDONALDS IS FOOD

I read about this recently in the Philadelphia Inquirer, however it explains that it wasn't the Bush administration at all that ordered this. Unfortunately, since it was in print I don't have it for you guys.