Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lüt

New Years Idiocy

I don't know what the hell happened the last few days, but the retardedness level here has increased exponentially. We've just been flooded with the biggest wave of complete and utter idiocy the forum has ever seen (or hasn't, due to that fact that I spent OVER ONE HOUR last morning trashing almost 200 posts worth of pointless shit, not counting post-helled material). If I have to do anything like that again, I will start running people out of the forum by whatever means necessary.

I'll also be saving myself stress by simply deleting entire threads that turn into pointless spam, totally off-topic discussion, or requests for Post Hell (Post Hell doesn't exist to me anymore), and pushing for the bans of anybody who I have to delete 10 or more individual posts from.

Be happy I'm not an admin.

Heh...I was about to post a thread much like this, except from a members point of view instead. There has been a lot of spamming here recently. And don't look at me...I've been doing as much spamming as I always do. :)

I have recently been supporting the recent idiocy by lightly participating in existing acts of idiocy. I will cease that.

It'll wear off, it is due to all the free time we have because of our breaks and vacations.

I only lost five or so posts, so I don't think I've been spamming too horribly.

Lüt, what about your idea of banning/removing posts from people who have too many post helled topics?

Wow...I just lost about 25 posts...oh well...I laugh at Fredrik's great loss. He went from about 1030 to 980...sucker. Serves him right for posting 200 posts per day.

And just think...we're still a long while away from the release of Doom 3, too...I shudder to think what this place will be like then.

Wow...speaking of spamming, I'm #7 in the Doomworld Elite. In the last week or so I've passed deathwarrior, DoomBoy, elbryan, Fodders, Lament, and Maonth. Jee-sus. You're next Archvile!

I probably am next, considering my time on here this month will be severely limited. You know. Real life(tm).

Man, I'm sorry lÜt. I didn't know it was like that.
I am sure I am one of those people that contributed to the stupidity. I mean well, but my sense of humor is a bit..off
And I'm not saying that so you wont try to influence my post count getting owned or some similar forms of punishment. I don't fear you man. I've faced demons and I can...err, oops..sorry

oops, gonna go search for that post hell request I just made and delete it. =\

trashing almost 200 posts worth of pointless shit

hey, that shit comes straight from our hearts.

I was definitely not the person who flooded these forums. I made quite a lot of posts in the morning, but all those *were* serious posts... then I had a little war with Ralphis, but that's about it. Later in the night, the forums had turned to a chaotic inferno where I didn't even bother posting.

Wow...speaking of spamming, I'm #7 in the Doomworld Elite. In the last week or so I've passed deathwarrior, DoomBoy, elbryan, Fodders, Lament, and Maonth. Jee-sus. You're next Archvile!

We are the Post-Borg. You will lower your shields. Resistance is futile.

calm down, it was probably just a new years thing

Not in your case.

New years thing? Bwahahaha, I can't guarantee shit but it might happen every single time I get loaded. ^.^

Oh well, that's what comes of being chained to your comp and being forced to post I suppose?
I'm just happy I'm over the 1,000 hill. 1,354 (or so) posts is a hell of lot, IMO.

I'm just happy I'm over the 1,000 hill. 1,354 (or so) posts is a hell of lot, IMO.

You also have whatever crap you posted as Ass-hab.

Speaking of new years idiocy, WAHT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING POP UPS!?!?!?!!?!?!?

its happeneing more and more often to websites, practially everywhere you go BUY THIS in your face. and that retarded "well unless you wanna pay..." crap wont cut it. THE FORUMS WERE WORKING FINE WITHOUT POPUPS, I DONT SEE ANDYTHING NEW HERE WORTH MONEY.

every time i load a new page here, theres a pop up, and THE NEW ONES DONT REPLACE THE OLD

dickwads

You also have whatever crap you posted as Ass-hab.

Not to mention he got his postcount reset somewhere around 600-900 when Ling first started that rule months ago.

bah this is insanity, just lost like 5-8 posts for I don't know what.

EDIT: what the hell? I just noticed I lost like 20 or more. Why must the inocent suffer?