Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lizardcommando

Any coop maps that feel like Quake 2?

I'm trying to look for some coop maps for Doom 2 that have that same sort of atmosphere like Quake 2. In terms of Doom 2 maps, anything similar to Dark 7 and its mission pack. Anyone have any suggestions?

I don't know if you can play in co-op (successfully), but the best thing I can think of that is Quake2-ish would have to be: Zaero.

Edit: no co-op compatible... sorry.

leileilol said:

Quake 2

Yeah.... I would play Quake 2 if only the computer I'm using would actually let me be able to install it. It's some lame bullshit about Windows XP being in a different language or something.

As for actual suggestions, I've tried Nimrod and Zaero before. Zaero was pretty cool but as mentioned before, no Coop support. Nimrod was alright, but I'm personally not a big fan of the new sprite replacements. The levels were pretty cool though.

Lizardcommando said:

Yeah.... I would play Quake 2 if only the computer I'm using would actually let me be able to install it. It's some lame bullshit about Windows XP being in a different language or something.

Install 3.20 patch; copy over pak files

Antidote said:

Way to promote yourself. I think that what he wants is a wad that's long or many different maps.

There's nothing wrong with self-promotion, especially here.

Naked Snake said:

There's nothing wrong with self-promotion, especially here.

Never said there was. I was just pointing it out because he didn't mention that he made it.

Antidote said:

Never said there was. I was just pointing it out because he didn't mention that he made it.

Uh, he said "my" wad exist.wad. If that doesn't connote the fact that he made it, I don't know what would.

Kid Airbag said:

Uh, he said "my" wad exist.wad. If that doesn't connote the fact that he made it, I don't know what would.

Didn't read it correctly, sorry.